Colors of Life

I am asking myself a thousand times, 'why?'

Of all the girls I've encountered, why her? I've never even met her. And all I know is that she left her diary in this University.

I don't know how old she is. But I still wanted to meet her. 

One day, I was in the library. And looking for a book for my research paper. And then accidentally, I saw a journal between the books. Agaw pansin ito kasi isa itong magandang uri ng journal. Parang pinasadya ito at may kamahalan. Hinugot ko ang journal at nakita ko ang nakaukit na mga salita sa harapan mismo ng journal. 

ταξίδι στη ζωή  

Hindi ko maintindihan 'yong nakalagay. Na-curious ako ng husto, kaya binasa ko ang nakapaloob dito. 

Unang pahina pa lang, may nakasulat na. 

"I wrote this journal to open the eyes of many people. Sometimes, they took life for granted. And they even underestimate time itself. There are so many things you can accomplish in just a day. 

But they choose to lay down and be lazy all day long. Get up! Be strong! Learn to live your life and don't be afraid. Live. Be happy. Smile. Laugh out loud and enjoy the colors of life."

A little advice: Whoever was reading this journal, I am thankful to you. Because you found my journal. I keep it hidden and hoping one day, someone will be able to read and share it with the world. It is up to you to pass it on. Or you can keep it. 

And I should warn you about two things: Kapag nakita mong red ballpen ang ginamit kong panulat, it is a secret. Kapag naman black ballpen ang ginamit ko, ibig sabihin I am in deep trouble. You will understand once you've started reading my journal.

P.S. Happy reading and I hope you will learn a lot of things from this journal. Keep it safe and don't let anyone read it, unless your finish. Because if someone takes a peek and your still not done reading it, something bad will happen. 

Yours truly,

L.J. 

After reading it, I can't stop reading her diary. Every page is like a story on a book. Well, not technically. How should I say it? It is like a I can see her in her journal. I can see her face. Hindi malinaw, pero pakiramdam ko, kilala ko na siya. Or so I thought.

Who are you, LJ?