Anonymous Girl

She is a girl who loves to write every single day. Whether it'a small thing like what she ate for breakfast, she'll write it down.

Because for her, before anything else exist, writing is the very first thing she ever did when she was just 4 years old. 

Growing up, she learn new things every day. And in her growing years, there is no computer yet. Only typewriter. And a pen and paper. That's it. 

In her own opinion, every day is magical. Waking up in the morning, smelling coffee from their kitchen and seeing her mom cook breakfast for them, for her, it is an amazing thing. You don't know what will happen to you through out the day. 

Because being a mom is not easy. At a very young age, she knew how to be independent. Because she doesn't want to be a burden to anyone. Especially to her mom. 

Every single morning, she is thankful and happy to be alive. And she always pray that every single person she meets will have a prosperous life. How kind is that, right? She chose to see the beauty in everything.

She doesn't complain whether they barely have enough food to eat. Even if she wants something, she's so shy to admit it. She doesn't demand anything from her parents. She's contented with her life.

Some says, her life is perfect. A happy family, a humble home and a loving family. 

But little did they know what she's hiding behind those smiles. 

A dark past she concealed within herself and vowed never to tell it to anyone.

All of us have secrets. But once you meet someone and gain his or her trust, they will show their vulnerable side. And expose their little secrets.

What if you meet a cheerful girl and told you about her secret? A secret that everybody wants to know. 

Will you vow not to tell it to anyone? Or will you betray her?

Warning: Her secret is so valuable. That even the riches families in the world wants to know.

~~~***~~~

[A/N: Hahahaha! Ano kaya 'yong sikreto na 'yon? Kahit ako hindi ko pa alam. Kasi nagsisimula pa lang gumanang muli ang utak ko. See you sa susunod na random post.]