"Earth to Tzuyu" Mina snapped me out from thinking too much.

"Sorry. I'm thinking too much"

"Why don't you make Sana remember you? I know you got rejected but make her remember you. Who knows? She said she also like you."

I look at Mina.

"How will I do that?" I asked.

"Do the things you always do with her and make her jealous"

"MAKE HER JEALOUS?!" Is she damn serious? 

"Yes, so she will realize your worth. I can help you with that" she said. Reassuring me.

Is it really going to work? "Okay, I'll trust you on this eonni"

"Let's start tomorrow"

I nodded and smiled at her.
Who would thought that I'm going to make the squirrel jealous?

"No. I think we do it now.  Let's start now"
She said and hold my hands and lean her head closer to my shoulder.

"W-wait, w-what do you mean?"
I asked questioning her acts.

"She's here. She's with Dahyun."

"Shit! Okay!" I'm panicking. What is happening to me? 

I want to look at them but I can't.

"Act calmly. Don't be nervous"

"Eonni I'm actually scared" I said. I'm shaking...

"Stop with the Eonni. Act cool Chou Tzuyu!" She snags at me.

Ugh! This is really hard! Making Sana eonni remember me is really easy for me but make her jealous?

"Tzuyu, Mina?"

Oh god! It's her voice!!

"Act calmly" Mina whispered

We both turn around and saw a questioning look from Sana eonni. Dahyun is glaring to the both of us.

"Hi eonnis" I said and smiled.

"I thought you are going home? What are you doing here?" She asked. Shit her voice. Her voice is really cold.

"She wants to get some air. Why want to talk with her?" Mina eonni asked and look at dahyun and both nodded.

"Yes, Give us time to talk" it's still cold. Her voice is cold us ice. She's like that when she's really mad.

"Tzuyu-ya call me when you are done talking okay?" Mina eonni said while looking at me and winked.

The heck? What was that?

"No. Just go home with Dahyun. I'm going to take care of her"

Wait? What?!

"Alright sana." And she lean closer to me and whispered to my ears "Enjoy the day with her. She seems so pissed I know she's jealous" and laugh after saying those words.

A smile form from my lips.

Mina eonni's plan is working i guess.

"Let's go Dahyun" mina dragged dahyun and both of them wink at me.

"Dahyun take care of Mina. Make sure to bring her home before 7pm!"
I shouted.

"O-ouch! What was that" the heck. I got a double punch from the squirrel. This is her hobby when she's pissed.

"That is for lying when you said you're going home, and this is for ruining my mood" double punch again "and this one is for being with Mina!" Double punch again.

Did i just receive a total of six punch? New record! I only got 4 when we are still kids.

"Wait here" I said and run to find her comfort food. I need it today. I found one! Great!

"Vanilla flavor please" i said to the vendor. Vanilla Ice cream to make her calm.

And run back to where we are staying.

"Vanilla Ice cream for the squirrel" I said and she look at me.

Wait? What did I say?

Those words! Is the exact same words I always say when she's mad at me! Hell Tzuyu!
"W-what?" I ask. I'm bothered with her reaction.

"I just remember someone. Don't mind me but Thanks! This is my favorite!"

"I know" I almost said it but keep it to myself.

I just stared at her while eating. She's still the same. Nothing change about her. She's still eating and I'm still waiting for her to finish before I talk. That's our rule when we are a kid.

She finished it.

"I'm now okay"

"Glad the ice cream helps"

She smiled.

The sun is about to set. What a nice view. It took me awhile to realize that the squirrel is holding my hands and her head is resting at my shoulder. Looking at the beautiful scenery.

"It's so beautiful" she said.

"Indeed" I said between my smile. I'm staring at her while she's watching the sunset. "Really beautiful"

How i wish this day won't end but life is like that. You need to move on. Moving on is always humans daily routine.

"Let's go home now" I said.

She stood up and so do I. She grabs my left hand and hold it again.

The same thing she always do when  we were a kid.

We walk and didn't talk until we reach her home.

"Thank you for today Tzuyu" she smiled

"Your welcome" i smiled. This is one of the best day i ever had. She bid goodbye.

So I started walking again. My home is not far from here. Three blocks away from here.

I texted Mina and Dahyun eonni.

Thank you eonni's. I'm now okay :)

I will make the squirrel remember me. That's my plan.

_____________________________________
A/N

Looonng update! Anyways, Thank you for the votes!