Chapter 10

NEWT'S POV

I can't believe he did that. He pushed Tina. I heard her screaming. But then it stopped. Grindelwald was looking at me. Okay. That's it. I'm going to kill him. I'm sick of him. In that moment, I jumped, attacking him. He couldn't stand on his feet, so we both fell from the building.
He was transforming into a Death Eater. I started punching him and trying not to let go of him because I didn't want to fell on the bloody ground. We were now teleporting. Grindelwald was trying to get rid of me. He was pushing my had in the back. But I didn't let go. We were falling together, till we collapsed to the ground. I tried to stand up but I couldn't. I was covered in dirt and he was,too. At that moment, behind of me, I saw something running toward me. It was her. She was alive. My angel.
Tina came to me and helped me up. She gave me my wand. I really missed it. Then, she kissed me. Our lips were moving at the same time. They were perfect for each other.

"Are you okay?" Tina asked.

"Ye-yeah...i'm alright...are you okay?" I asked her running my hand through her short hair.

"I'm great. Common, we got a fight to win!" She said kissing me once more.

We were walking toward Grindelwald. Behind him appeared a lot of wizards and witches. They were all wearing black clothes. We couldn't face them. We were two. They were hundreds.

"Tina, we can't. We are two....they are hun..."

"Look behind you, dummy!" She cut me off.

I looked behind and I couldn't believe what I saw. Wizards and witches prepared to fight. Dumbledore in front with McGonagall. Behind them, Queenie and Modesty with many others. They were going to risk their lives for me. For Hogwarts. For the whole world. We were going slowly in front. Suddenly, Grindelwald spoke

"Ha,haa,haaa.....Do you think that if you're gonna kill me, the world will be safe....Look, i'm telling you that the Obscurous you had in your case it's gone. It was released by me in London. People will die....and you know why, Mr. Scamander? Because of you. Because you kept it in your bloody case like in a prison..."

"Enough!" Dumbledore yelled. "You know nothing, Grindelwald! If we'll going to kill you, the Obscurous will die with you, because you released it! So, shall we begin?"

The fight began. A lot of lights were traveling in every direction. I was trying to defend myself. And not only me. Tina too! I was afraid. I was afraid of losing her. I knew I had to fight with Grindelwald 'cause he was the master who controlled all of the other wizards and witches and if he dies, the others will give up and leave. I looked up and I saw him flying toward me. I raised my hand with my wand and I started to say a lot of spells to defeat him. I didn't know where Dumbledore was, because I needed his help.
After a long time, I was with my back at the wall. Grindelwald defeated me. My wand was on the ground. He pointed his wand in front of me.

"So, that's how we say goodbye. Goodbye!!! Avada K......"

He didn't finish to say the curse. He was petrified. And then, he exploded. It was over. I looked to see who killed him. I didn't believe. It was Modesty!

"Oh my God!" I hear Tina saying. "Modesty! Are you alright? You're the brightest witch of your age! I never saw something like you before!" She said happily.

"I'm okay." She responded.

We saw the other wizards and witches leaving scared. We won! We defeated them! A lot of children died today....but they died with honor. I thanked everyone for everything. Especially Dumbledore.

"Newt! If you'll ever need a job.....you know.....you can come to me."

"Thank you, sir! For everything." I said.

I turned to Tina, Queenie and Modesty. I hugged all of them. They did it. They were alive.

"Let's go home." I said. "By the way....Modesty can live with us from now."

"Really? Thank you!" Modesty said, smiling.

And with that,we were staring at the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, hugging each other. This was a really good day....

(A/N) This is the end, darlings....I hope you enjoyed reading this book.....a short one😀😀Thank you so much.💖💖