Chapter 4

"I'm still going to look for him" said their mother, as they stayed quiet. 

"Don't we matter to you?" asked Zero. 

"Of course you do but-" she started to say, but Alton covered her mouth. 

"Enough... I've heard enough from you" said Alton, as the brothers looked at Alton in his serious face. 

"Alton's right... we've all done our part and even looked after Tia, and even though it doesn't seem like it she's doing her part taking care of us" said Sean. 

"So it's up to you mom... can you come home? Or are you going to think of yourself?" asked Justin, as tears crawled down their mother's face. 

Tia then  opened the door with the nurse and they looked seeing Tia with both her arms bandaged up. 

"I'm ready to go... mom?" questioned Tia, as her mom turned her head away. 

"All of you... all of you are despicable" she said storming out of the hospital. 

"What happened?" asked Tia, as her brothers stayed quiet. 

"Hey Tia ready to go?" asked Temari while walking down the hall towards her and Tia smiled. 

"Yeah... I'll ask you what happened when I get home" said Tia, as they sighed.

They all started walking back to Suna, but then Tia paused. 

"Tia you ok?" asked Temari, as Tia pointed in a certain direction. 

"There's something over there" said Tia, as they walked in the direction Tia was pointing look at the sight of the fourth Kazekage dead with a few other ninjas who were also dead. 

"We have to tell the elders" said Kankuro, as everyone nodded. 

As they got back to Suna a lot of things have happened after a few years passed. Tia, Gaara, Temari and Kankuro had made Jounin over the months. Unfortunately, Tia was feeling bummed out that her mother didn't love them enough to come back. Tia sat on her roof looking at the sun rise. 

"...Tia" said Gaara, as she turned her head to see Gaara. 

She smiled and patted the spot next to her for Gaara to sit down. He sat down beside her and they looked at the sunset together. Tia then smiled more and blushed when Gaara held her right hand in his left. Tia couldn't move her arm, but she felt the wwarmth and love Gaara was giving from his hand onto hers. 

"I'm going to become the next Kazekage" said Gaara, as Tia looked at him. 

"Gaara that's wonderful.... I only wish.... I could stay here" said Tia, as Gaara's eyes widened and he looked at her a bit shocked. 

"Why can't you?" asked Gaara, as Tia sighed. 

"All my life I have depended on everyone's help, but now I want to be able to help others. I made Jounin and I'm happy about that, but I feel I can do something more with that title. So I want to travel and see what's out there for me" said Tia, as Gaara's eyes saddened. 

"Will you come back?" asked Gaara, as Tia kissed his lips. 

Gaara blushed bright red shocked. Once the kiss was broke Tia smiled and then hugged Gaara tightly. 

"Of course my family is here and you too" said Tia, as Gaara smiled and hugged her back.

It had been three years since that day. Gaara had indded became Kazekage since then and Tia's brothers had become Gaara's top ANBU ninjas. However, when Gaara was taken they were out on a top missions during the time. Thanks to Naruto thought, Gaara was back at home safe and sound. A coup0le days passed after celebrating the return of Gaara and one night Gaara was in his office looking out the window. Naruto smiled sadly looking at him while doing so. 

"Gaara you ok?" asked Naruto, as Gaara smiled sadly 

"I'm fine... just missing someone" said Gaara, as Naruto paused. 

"Uh... oh yeah where is that girl with the red hair?" asked Naruto, as Gaara looked at him. 

"She's travelling the world" said Gaara, but then there was a large noise coming from outside Gaara's office and suddenly the doors busted open. 

There stood Tia was breathing heavily with her hair longer and looking more mature.

"Gaara" shouted Tia, as she ran over to Gaara and hugged him tightly. 

Gaara's eyes widened while she hugged him and then smiled. 

"Tia" said Gaara, as she looked at him. 

"Are you ok? I heard what happened, I'm so sorry I should have been here" said Tia, as Gaara hugged her back. 

Tia then turned her head to see Naruto about to walk away, but then she grabbed his wrist causing Naruto to turn and looked at her. Tia bowed her head in front of him. 

"Thank you Naruto Uzumaki... I owe you so much for saving Gaara twice" said Tia, as Naruto blushed and turned his head. 

"Don't mention it. Just go and be with him" said Naruto, as Tia smiled and looked at Gaara.

When Naruto left Tia waited for Gaara to be finish his meeting in his office. He then looked at Tia just to admire how much she had changed over the years. 

"Tia" said Gaara, as she blushed and turned her head. 

"I'm sorry Gaara" said Tia, as tears crawled down her face. 

"I almost lost the person I love" said Tia, as Gaara walked up to her and kissed her lips. 

Tia eyes widened, but she then kissed him back. 

"...I love you" he said. 

"I love you too Gaara" said Tia, as they hugged each other. 

"Hpmh... the first day she's home and she sees the boy she loves first" said Zero. 

"She sure has changed though" said Sean. 

"Can you blame her for seeing him though?" asked Tyson. 

"I could... but it wouldn't be right" said Justin. 

"My poor Tia" whined Alton. 

"Shut up" shouted the brothers, as they punching Alton's head.

The End.