Nevermore

Prologue.~

My dad has been in a coma for 65 days and I am the only person who knows why.

I have been calling the world Nevermore. I think I got it off of some book I read awhile ago or maybe off a movie, but I know this world very well.

Everyone dreams, that's a fact, but my dreams aren't like other people's. When I dream I go to a world were only people like me, Dream walkers, can enter. The only other dream walker ever known is my dad.

But, he's stuck. When you enter the Nevermore you are only allowed to stay there for so long. After awhile you have to wake up, you are supposed to wake up.

Or you get stuck.

I don't know how to reach him. For , my Nevermore is nothing like his. I try to call him in my dreams, but he never comes. There is a guy in Nevermore who tells me that if I come with him, I can find my dad. Sometimes I want to grab his hand , other times I'm to frightened too.

In the Nevermore , There are worlds I never thought to go into. I keep to my own when I am there, and so far I have been safe. But, I know something isn't right.

 I havn't dreamt of the Nevermore in 3 days. I'm supposed to go there, I have to be there. This is my land, my place, the one place no one I know can go too.

 My dad will be stuck forever if I don't get the dreams back.

  I need to find Nevermore.