"You're all real," he smiles cheeky making Victoria's melt swell up.

"We've been trying to tell you," says Emma trying to hide a secret smirk.

"I'm one too, Victoria, Olive you saw back there didn't you see," Jake exclaimed happily, smiling wide. Victoria giggled under her breathe but everyone heard, Jake gave her look. She stops but smiles innocently.

"No that was me," says Millard next to Jake, no cloths.

"Millard?" Asks Jake, now disappionted.

"Yea."

"Are you naked?"

"Yea..."

Victoria smiles giggling as she handed Millard his clothing. "Thanks V," smiles Millard even though you can't see the smile, but you can hear it.

"No problem," she says smiling.

Soon they pulled into the home, they walked and reached the door as it swings open there was Victoria's guardian, her mother, Miss Peregrine. "Right on time," she smiles greeting them. She smoked her pipe like always. "Now childern, Victoria I don't want the pub coming here, I've had to kill them twice this month," she says giving Victoria a sorry look. "And we don't need Victoria screaming anymore, her voice is sore enough as it is," she says like it was the normal thing to say. Which to them it was.

"Well Millard might broke some things and Olive may have set a place on fire," trials Emma but Miss Peregrine starts to give her a look.

"But it was all to save Jake," cuts in Victoria, smiling innocently.

After that, everyone did what they do in that exact time. Emma and Victoria walked to their room, in the corner laid red strings which were connected to photos of other peculiar childern in other homes. The voices whispered to her always about this time.

Hollows.....Hollows.....Hollows....

A peculiar's fear, hollows horrifying creatures that eat eyes of peculiar to live. But Victoria knew if a Hollow ever came to harm anyone here even Jake, she take the fall. Though she's pretty sure her scream would hurt them, because of her peculiar she can see things and hurt others can't. The only other person that could see the monsters were Abe.

"What are they saying," asks Emma.

"Hollows," she mumbles.

"Why Hollows?" Asks a paled worried Emma.

"I don't know, but until it does happen, this is between us. Not even mum can know," says Victoria.

"She'll be mad if we keep from her, V," says Emma.

"Then at least wait for the loop to restart," says Victoria, Emma nods at that and the two walk outside passing a fumbling Enoch and a worried concern Olive.

"What happen I wonder," asks Victoria.

"Enoch just being Enoch," says Emma before they go outside to Emma's tree, Victoria always loved when she was younger, Emma and her would float just under the clouds as Victor held the rope. The stopped looking up at the tree just as Jake and Miss Peregrine find their way from Horace.

"Aw Emma right on time," smiles Miss Peregrine. "Now about the pub," Miss Peregrine gave the girls a look. They nod as if satying they talk later. Miss Peregrin leaves them and Jake could not stop staring at Victoria.

"Do you and Victoria hold in this for me?" Asks Emma.

"Why?" Asks Jake confsued as Victoria happily took the rope.

"The time loop," says Victoria. He looks at her, but she was serious.

"Time what?" He asks.

"Time loop, everyone happens again as we reset the day as the way we live now," says Emma.

"Ready for hands," says Victoria looking up to the tree.

"Why?" Asks Jake. But she wasn't talking to him.

A baby squirrel drops into Emma's hands. "Whoa that happens everyday," asks Jake.

"Like clockwork," the two girls smile.

"Now can you warp this rope around my waist?" She asks, she knew Victoria liked Jake. It was pretty obviously.

Jake nods," Yea sure," and warps around her waist like it was nothing and he and Victoria held on.

They both knew what was gonna happen next....