two[.]

S I L E N T S C R E A M | CHAPTER 2

S I L E N T S C R E A M | CHAPTER 2. JAKE?

The two girls walked down and sure enough, the boy was face down into the dirt. "What did you childern do," asks Emma, to the twins, Bronwyn and Millard.

"Nothing," they all said, well the twins don't speak.

Victoria walked up to the boy with Olive by her side. "He looks just like Abe did when he was young," says Olive. "This is Jake?" Asks Victoria. "Must be," says Emma walking over to the two getting a good look at him. "Bronwyn carry him please," asks Emma. Bronwyn smiles picking the boy up which still amazed Victoria.

And with that, they head back to the loop. They were just there when Jake started to wake up and he was moving which made Bronwyn drop him. He scrambled to his feet and looked at them. "You're Emma, and the twins and Bronwyn and Olive, and whoa...." his eyes widen at Victoria.

"What?" Victoria looked around as everyone was now looking at her.

"Victoria?" He asks, he never saw her at 16. The last picture he ever saw was this small little girl, maybe the small size as Bronwyn with long hair in a bow.

"That's me," she says, smiling waving. She wore a beautiful blue sky dress much like Emma's expect she wore a white jacket, black belt and black flats. Her strawbery blonde hair looked golden in sunlight and her eyes were as green as the emerald grass.

"Well we best be going back to the loop," says Emma, they all walk in the small crave like tunnel. Jake being the curious person he was, follows. They stop and this weird sense comes about then once it's gone, Jake takes off running. "Jake, wait!" Victoria calls after him, she runs close behind making Emma call for her as well.

"Jake please wait up!" Yells Victoria as they ran or Jake ran into the hotel/bar. Victoria stares where Jake went into, she had never been. Soon Millard and Olive ran to her. "Where's Jake?" Asks Olive.

"In there," she points to where Jake is being held by his collar. She gasps.

"Come on," Millard who didn't have cloths on ran in and Victoria and Olive close behind. Millard began to throw things like plates at people and Victoria found it the most hilarious thing she ever seen. Then once Jake is free, Victoria grabs his hand causing him to at her. "Come on!" They run out and Olive sents the place on fire as Millard ran out, but Jake didn't know he was there.

"Jake come on!" Olive and Victoria hopped on the wagon that Emma was driving with Millard. "Come on, Jake!" Encourages Victoria as Jake jumps on. She pulls in and he seats next her, still holding hands which made Victoria blush and pull away.