one [.]

S I L E N T   S C R E A M | CHAPTER 1

S I L E N T   S C R E A M | CHAPTER 1. ABE'S DEAD

Abe's death replayed in Victoria's dream, as she was the only one who could sleep in this loop. Poor Abe's was attacked in the most awful painful way and Victoria had to watch against her will. One of the most painful things to watch. She sat up wailing, screaming at the top of her lungs.
"Victoria, its okay," Emma was already there to comfort the girl as they did share a room as they did act like sisters. Emma being the older one, Victoria's ageing stopped at 16. But it still made her the youngest one at the home even if it didn't look like it.

Enoch and Olive were next to burst in and wonder what the young strawberry blonde had to say. "What is it, Victoria?" Asks Olive sat on the bed, Enoch was like Victoria's big brother and sat at the bed of her bed. "It, it was Abe, Olive. It was awful, absolutely awful and I had to watch over and over again," Victoria sobbed.

"Watch what, Victoria?" Asks Enoch.

"Abe's death, they killed him," she says tears flowing.

"Who killed him?" Asks Emma.

"Not a who, a what, a horrifying beast," she says thinking they were only tales that everyone at the home growing told her as she grew up.

"What is it?" Asks Olive, scared herself for what next came out of Victoria's lips.

"It was.....," she paused looking at them.

"The Hollows."

●●●●●

After the sad news of Abe's death, Victoria didn't go out with her mother, Miss Peregrine or the childern on their regular routine. She stayed in the home quiet and closed up. When she heard it.

He's coming, he's coming, he's coming....

The voices, she didn't like them. But they made her curious who was coming. When Miss Peregrine walked in, startling the poor girl. "Victoria, you, the twins, Olive, Millard, Emma and Bronwyn must go revice Jake and bring him to the home." Miss Peregrine smiled just knowing that Jake would get Victoria out of her funk as you would call it.

Victoria never met Jake, but she knew all about from her mother and Abe. Just like how Jake knew all about her from his grandpa, Abe. She smiled, bouncing up and joining the others to get the boy. At which Miss Peregrine laughed upon seeing how one boy can change her daughter's mood.

"Coming V," asks Millard as the strawberry blonde ran up to them.

"Wouldn't miss it," she smiles.

And with that, they go to find Jake and bring to the home. They all exited the loop which felt every weird to the other childern but to Victoria, she knew this was the time she was meant to be in but she loved her home with her mother, and the other childern. She got to spend everyday with them, literally.

Emma and her went to the upper level of the present home, they knew, and Victoria was ready to cry her eyes out at the sight of her home all blow up and broken. "It's not real, Victoria. You know our home isn't blown," says Emma quietly comforting the girl.

"I know but knowing if I go to this ever, this is all I'm gonna see of my once home like this," she says bringing tears to her eyes.

"Do not worry, you won't have to. Unless you want to," smiles Emma sadly, wishing she had the choice to leave the loop for good without dying. Victoria sucked it up, she had the choice, but the others didn't and here she was being pathetic like always. Whining when others couldn't do that.

"I'm okay, I'm okay," she says mumbling over and over again until she convinced herself, she was really was. The two stood looking out a broken wall until they heard a noise. The two turned and for second, Emma swears she saw Abe, a young Abe. Just she remembered him.

"Abe?" She asks scaring the boy, he took off running down the stairs. But Victoria got a good look at the boy. Tall, not muscular but not scrawny either. Black brown hair, pale skin much like her own, and grey eyes.

"Why did he run?" She asks tilting to her to the side.

"I'm not sure, let's go," says Emma as she walks causing to the woods make noises down stairs then they heard running and thud. Both girls knew the boy tried to take off running and fell.

Oh brother, who is that boy, I wonder if it's Jake,
thought Victorica as she and Emma went downstairs.