Jealousy?

Aquila has a scowled expression as he watches you with his master. Aquila respects Corvus, but seeing the famous and well attractive celestrian with his pupil, he gets upset. Little did he know that you are only with his master to plan a celebration for Aquila's birthday.

"You shouldn't make such a fowl expression, Aquila," Columba said sternly and looks over to see you and Corvus talking. "Oh, I see now. Why not tell her what's bothering you?"

"I don't want to sound rude. It's just a conversation and I'm sure (Y/N) is just being herself," Aquila replies grudgingly as he blankly stares at the two celestrians.

"Who knew that angels could be jealous of one another," Columba giggles and put away books.

     You are talking to the gorgeous Corvus who knows more about Aquila.m than you do. He was his teacher after all. Corvus always had spirits fawn over him and celestrians, but your eyes are set on the one and only Aquila.

"What do you think Aquila would like? He likes to follow orders a lot, but I'm sure he wouldn't like that as a present," You sigh.

"Take him to the procreate to see the festival in Stornway. They're throwing one for the princess and I'm sure your well acquainted with her," Corvus smiles charmingly which causes a small blush to form on your cheeks. Despite you liking Aquila, you have to admit that Corvus is quite handsome. Aquila feels a surge of emotions watching you as you act a bit shy. Apus Major to hint of the jealous celsetrain and gives heartfelt laugh as he sees his 'children' grow.

"Well, I helped Princess Simona, but she doesn't know that I'm a celestrian. I doubt any of them knew," you sigh and feel a hand holding yours. You look up to Corvus who looks sadden and displays a guilty glint in his ocean blue eyes.

"I'm sorry for putting you through that trouble, it was-"

     A force suddenly pulls you back and you land on to someone's chest.

"D-Don't do that to (Y/N)!" Aquila stutters as his face flushes.

"Oh~ I'm sorry my pupil, I didn't know you felt that way," Corvus chuckles and gives a wink.

"It's not like that!" Aquila replies with heat rising on his cheeks. He squeezes your petit body tighter.

"Aquila you're hurting me!" You shout gasping for air. He lets you go and scratches the back of his neck.

"See you around, (Y/N) and Aquila!" Corvus smiles warnly and waves goodbye. You turn to Aquila to find him pouting.

"Do you want to go to the procreate with me? There's a festival going on the next mortal day," you ask hiding your amusement.

"S-Sure!" Aquila yelps. You giggle and wait for the next mortal day.

(Time skip)

     You fly with Aquila to Stornway and watch the mortals dance through the streets. The walls and roofs are decorated with various of banners and flowers. Many mortals come from different lands to see and participate in the celebration of the excavation of Brigadom. You smile as you see your mortal friends join the parade. You put away your wings and halo and made yourself visible to the mortals (Pretend that you could). Aquila follows your actions and both of you walk hand in hand on the ground.

"(Y/N)!" Your mortal partners run up to you. They fought with you from beginning to end. Erin and Patty notices you and also come towards you as well. You also see the of The chief of Batsureg. He smiles charmingly and approaches you.

"Hey, it's been a while hasn't it," you said and stood by Aquila.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Patty asks with a smirk over her face.

"Y-Yeah," you reply awkwardly with a blush forming your face. The chief of Batsureg let out a sigh and so did some of your mortal friends, but didn't let that stop them.

"I guess we kind of lost," the boys sigh leaving you confused. Aquila furrows his brows and pulls you closer.

"Oh, it's his birthday today! This is Aquila and we're here to celebrate," you shout with excitement as Erin's eyes light up.

"That's so sweet of you, (Y/N)! Well come on, let's go dance with them!" Erin shouts and disappears into the crowd.

"Aquila, let's go dance," you smile and pull his arm. He blushes and looks away.

"Okay, anything for you," he replies.

"It's your birthday though, what would you like to do?" You ask moving a stand of your hair from your face.

"Let's go join them, shall we?" Aquila extends his hand towards you.

"We shall," you smile and took his hand.

"Besides, everyone seems to be taking you away from me and I don't like that," Aquila states with a pout as the two of you are dancing with the crowd.

"You were jealous?" You snicker and earn a glare from Aquila.

"Yes," he replies and plants a kiss on your forehead.

"If you're going to kiss me, kiss me right," you smile as Aquila's face turns bright red.

(A/N: Ara ara...how bold of you Y/N~)

"N-Not in public!" Aquila stammers as the chief of Barsureg looks over smugly.

"Oh, I'm willing to make you mine if he doesn't want to," the chief of Batsureg winks as Aquila shoots him an annoyed smile.

"She's mine," Aquila boldly states and presses his lips against yours. You're (E/C) eyes widen as a blush bursts all over your face. You hear claps and whistles around and cover your face with your hands. Everyone resumes to the celebration dance as you stare at Aquila who's a blushing mess.

"I didn't know you were so bold," you say as you hold his hand.

"I guess jealousy has its way," Aquila shrugs and pulls you in his arms.

"Happy Birthday, Aquila," you smile as he throws you into the air and catches you. You see other mortals doing the same as the beat of the song speeds up.

"You're the best gift I ever received," he smiles and kisses you one more time.

A/N: Honestly I don't even know anymore. Sorry in advance if this was terrible.