4

Not edited
-------------------------------------------------------

His back pressed against the soft bed sheets. Mind racing, breathes becoming heavier.

"Please," he whispered into the blue eyed boys ear.

"Whatever you want, pretty boy," he replied.

That nickname made him shiver. "Say that again," Dan smiled, dimples popping out of his cheeks.

"Daniel," the blue eyed boy whispered.

Dan's eyebrows furrowed together. 

"DANIEL,"

Dans head shot up, his teacher staring at him with a stern look.

"What is the answer to number 4?"

"T-that would be 0.347, Ms."

"No, Daniel! How many times must I tell you to get out of that head of yours and pay attention!" she hollered at Dan. He felt tears welling up in his eyes out of embarrassment and anxiety. He hadn't meant to drift off, but staring at Phil caused him to do that.

Phil made him a different person, made him want to do bad things. Made him want to skip class and kiss all day, made him want to get high and talk about meaningless things, made him want to fall in love.

But Dan Howell will never admit that, no way. No way was he going to get his heart broken by a stupid punk.

With black hair.

And pretty, icy blue eyes.

And a voice so deep it sent shivers down his spine.

No way was Dan Howell falling for a punk like Phil Lester.

                                        💒

Sorry it's been so long!! I've been really busy with school, but I hope you enjoyed this. (-: