One

I opened my eyes slowly and groaned. I sat up and let another groan leave me, every inch of my metallic body ached. Where am I? I though to myself.  I looked around to see large brown sticks and above they had these very thin slices of green things, not sure what they were. What planet am I on? I scanned the strange object and figured out in was called a tree. So these so called trees we all around me, not harmful that's for sure.

   I got up slowly once again groaning from the pain on my side. By the Allspark, I was spilling out some energon from my side. Must of got it when I was sent to this planet.  I was sent from Cybertron to protect this Earth, the all mighty Primus sent me to protect this world from Decepticons that arrived here. So far, I have not detected any Decepticons or Autobots near me. I was planning to keep it that way, I didn't want any bot to know that I walked this Earth, I have a secret and it has to stay that way. I need to protect human lives in the shadows. If any Cybertronian knows about me, I would put myself and many other Cybertronian people in danger, our great Primus only knows about me and I tend to keep it that way.

   I sighed and turned into my cyberwolf form, it would be easier to move around in this place that is called a forest in my cyberwolf form rather than my vehicle form. I dashed around the forest dodging trees and ignoring the slight pain coming from my side. As I slowed down to check my side, I heard leaves crackling in the distance. I perked my ears up and followed the sound, I stopped to see three strange things walking on a gravel path, I scanned then from a distance and found out they were humans. "So these are humans, and it is my duty to protect you humans from Decepticons."  I muttered staying low and out of view. These humans were a lot smaller than I expected, but then again, in this world, I am known as an alien so of course I will look different than them.

   I spied on the kids and figure out there names were Jack, Miko, and Raf. "Hey Miko, who do you think is faster? Bulkhead or Bumblebee." the smallest of them said which was named Raf. "Seriously! Bulkhead can beat Bumblebee anytime and anywhere!" the femme said. Then I thought about the names Bumblebee and Bulkhead, I've heard those names before... but where? "guys guys, we all know that Arcee is faster than both Bulkhead and Bumblebee combined!" Jack stated smiling.  Arcee...Arcee...Ive heard that name before...it sound really familiar.  Then from somewhere behind the kids, a motor was heard. From the trees, a motorcycle appeared and rode up to the boy named Jack. I saw that there was no driver and that Jack acted as if the motor cycle was living, must be an autobot.

   "Speaking of Arcee, hey Arcee, you are faster than Bulkhead and Bumblebee right?" Jack said. The motor cycle then transformed into a cybertronian. I was quite surprised to see a femme, I  myself are a femme, but seeing other femme cybertronians are quit rare in fact. Arcee looked like the worrier type of cybertronian but I couldn't tell, what I did know was that she was an autobot, she has the autobot symbol carved on her.  Arcee had a loyal blue color and a few dashes of the color pink in few areas, nice paint job of course, but unlike mine, I rather stick in the shadows with my glossy steel white and abyss black color to go with it.

"What did we say about bringing up racing?" Arcee said staring down at the three kids. "To not mention racing, we know Arcee we were just messing around!" the girl Miko exclaimed, I chuckled. So now the Autobots were working with humans, that would put them in danger but then again, they are Autobots.  Then, Arcee looked around with a stern face, "Hey Arcee, whats wrong?" Jack asked looking around as well. "Someone is watching us." Arcee said, she brought her hand up to the side of her head and pressed something, maybe a communicator. "Arcee to base do you copy?" she asked sternly. Nothing came out, "Arcee to base do you copy?" Arcee demanded moving in front of the three kids.

She might of sense my presents here, or maybe someone else. I looked around the area and heard movement, it felt like if a group was coming towards us. I was so caught up into the kids that I didn't notice the group. Arcee must of felt their present as well and made her hands into guns. "stay behind me" she demanded to the kids. Well, might as well help. When the group arrived, they revealed themselves to be decepticons. When one decepticon was about to pounce on Arcee, I tackled the decepticon and slashed his neck cords. I got back up and saw Arcee and the other decepticons looking at me. "Go, NOW!" I told Arcee, "Take them away from here, I'll deal with them." I said smirking while turning my hand into a blade and the other into a gun. In the corner of my eye, I saw Arcee transform into her vehicle mode which was a motorcycle and rode off with the kids. Me, I was having the time of my life ending these Decepticons, despise my injury which hurt a lot.

I haven't fought since the war in Cybertron. I wasn't neither an autobot nor Decepticon but, I would fight with autobots against the Decepticons which was lead by Megatronus, now know as Megatron. It's hard to believe but we were very close when we were just sparklings. Until he wanted to become a prime. I shook my thoughts aside and charged at the Decepticon group. Man, it felt good to fight for all those years.