Chapter 2

Kellin pov

When I'm not having sex in the back with clients, I'm usually sitting at the bar flirting or drinking. Occasionally I will watch the girls pole dance.

Right now however there's no one in here that I'd bang, so I'm having a drink at the bar, while talking to our bar tender, her name is Jenna, he's hot but I don't do girls.

The girls are always walking around in lingerie and heels. And is guys well it depends who you are, I always have pants on, and sometimes I'll wear a open flannel or not shirt at all.

"Wow Kels isn't getting banged right now" she mocked me.

"Sorry to disappoint Jen, but there's no one here that I'd fuck right now" I said to her.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Just give me a beer" I stated.

Just as she handed it to me I heard yelling coming from down the hall.

"You stupid whore!" a male voice yelled.

I turned to see who was yelling. Oh it was Ronnie, he's a usual around here. He'll fuck anyone. He's bagged me a few times. But one of the girls came running out behind him. But I don't really like him he's really rough and all. Don't get me wrong he's a good fuck, but I only really consider him if I'm having a slow day and I need the money.

However a really cute guy just walked in. I'll give him a try. I walk up to him and I work my magic.

"Hey, is a hot guy like you looking for a good time" I said.

"You talking to me?" He questioned.

"Yeah, you, your really cute"

"Sorry dude but I don't swing your way, but my brother does, are there any girls that are good?" He asked.

"Yeah, you got Hayley up there..." I said referring to the bright haired girl dancing at the pole.

"...there's Jenna, the blonde over at the bar. And really all the girls are good from what I'm told"

"Wait your brother?, where is he" I asked a bit eagerly.

"He was right- here" he pointed out.

"Vic!" I shouted.

And he turned around and smiled at me. But they guy had a wowed look on is face.

"You know my brother?" He questioned.

"Yeah, of course Vic's a regular" I said excitedly.

"He is? Vic!" He shouted.

"Vic you told me you only came here a couple times?" He questioned.

Oops I feel like I should have kept my mouth shut. Damn I hope Vic won't be mad at me.

"Kellin come with me for a moment" Vic asked.

So I did as I was told and followed him away from his brother.

"Look Kels, Mike can't know that I come here all the time?" He said

"Who's Mike?" I asked.