...Jungkook...

*1 month after school started*
(y/n) was going to lunch and a group of girls came up to her and they poured their lunch on her, she just had a calm straight face. The group of girls laughed at her called her a loser and then left. You quietly walked to the bathroom grabbing some paper towels and then walked over to the music room. The piano would calm her and plus she loved the sound of it, she would sometimes sing as she played. (y/n) wiped off everything and cleaned herself up. She sat on the chair and started to play "I need you" by BTS. She started to sing as it got closer to the chorus.

(y/n) p.o.v.
- "Aish! Why is it so loud out there?"
You banged your head on the piano keys.
The door to the music room you were in opened and then shut in a hurry making you starled by it. A boy apeared locking and peaking through the blinds of the door. He turned around noticing me and stared at me. He walked up to me which now I was a little freaked out but then he took a piece of food out of my hair. I must have missed that while cleaning up from earlier. I ended getting a closer look at his face when he grabbed the food and the boy ended up being Jungkook......

(hope you guys liked this chapter I know I'm bad at writting fanfics)