12. Fucking Dandy

So as expected, I had to go back to school today. Got a couple weird looks, seeing as Leo was trailing behind me like a stalker the whole time. I'm not even really sure how he convinced them to let him come in the first place, seeing has he's not even from this country. Not that I'm complaining in any such way, I love having him around. Just like old times.

"Uhh...that's my seat." the sound of Walkers annoyed voice brought me back to reality.

"Is it?" Leo asked slightly surprised.

"I just said it is didn't I?" the vinegar in Walkers voice was very apparent as he flicked a slight glare my way.

"Could we compromise for the day and call it my seat?" Leo asked chuckling a little. "I don't really wanna be away from my girl here." he said sticking a finger at me.

"Well isn't that fucking dandy." I mumbled turning around to see a frowning Walker and a smirking twerp. "Is it possible for me to remain neutral in this?" I asked sighing.

"Not really." Walker continued to glare at Leo.

"It kinda is his spot..." I looked at Leo apologetically, catching a glimpse of betrayal in his eyes.

"Fine." he pouted standing up and maneuvering around Walker who grumpily slumped into the chair. "I'll just sit with you." he exclaimed getting the attention of our remaining class mates who weren't already watching us.

"NO!" I squealed, eyes wide, as I tried jumping out of my seat.

"Your struggles are futile." Leo lunged trapping me in my seat and sitting on my lap crushing me to death with his huge, cupcake eating, fat ass.

"Why. Do you. Hate me..." I managed to wheeze out painfully.

"Enough with that." Mr. Wright said walking into class a good 10 minutes late. Like what the actual fuck? He couldn't arrive before I got crushed by a fucking hippo?

Letting out a sigh of relief as Leo stood I didn't even realize him throwing himself back down.

"Oumph." the sound of my soul leaving my body as a whale collapsed on top of me. Snickering was heard around the room as Leo then proceeded to the empty chair in the front row.

"I fucking hate you." I said flipping him the bird as he laughed.

"Avery." the stern voice made my eyes widen.

"Yes?" I asked turning my head slowly to look at the teacher.

"Kindly refrain from such behavior, unless you, and your little friend," he paused gesturing to Leo, "Would like to attend after school detention today." the class snickered again as I sunk in my seat pouting.

A/N: Oh my gosh you guys 😱 #88 in humor! Seeing that literally made my day. Love all of you so much ❤