05. Mall walks and cop talks

A/N: For all my awesome readers who totally love my story...I give you, another update!!! Vote/Comment and everyone tell me the best and worse pickup lines you've ever heard!

Ian

"Holy shit that chick is scary." Jake said rubbing the back of his head.

"Yeah." Toby sighed. I nodded my head in agreement, and turned to the house as the door opened.

"Come on Sammy, we gotta go." the freaky psycho chick from earlier, I think her name is Avery, half yelled into the house.

As a guy I have to admit, she's actually pretty hot. Her entire outfit just clings to her body perfectly. And damn, that leather jacket is sexy as hell on her. As an enemy though...I guess she's still pretty hot.

"V!!!" a little boy came running out of nowhere and clutched onto Avery's leg. She started giggling before becoming serious again noticing we were still standing here.

"Up we go." she said lifting the kid up and placing him on her hip.

"Yay!" he laughed bouncing around making her wobble a little.

She looked at me for a moment before placing 'Sammy' in his car seat.

"If you're planning on following me," she motioned to all of us, "Then I suggest you go home and change first. I'll be at the mall." she said getting in her car and starting the engine. Driving away before any of us could say anything else.

"I guess we're going to the mall." I smirked heading back to my house to change. The guys in tow right behind me.

~*~*~*~

"Is that the one you want?" I crouched down by Sam and grabbed the teddy bear from him.

"Yeah!" he said jumping up and down in circles.

"Then this is the one we shall buy!" I said dramatically in the middle of the store grabbing everyones attention.

"Okay people, I know I'm hot and all but if you wanted an autograph you could have just asked." I said glaring at all of them until they looked away.

"I think I'll get one of those autographs." a deep boice said from behind me. I turned around with a raised eyebrow to see Ian and his friends.

"Nah." I waved him off bringing Sams bear to the checkout while he looked at more toys.

"Will this be all for you today or would you like my number too?" the cashier asked smirking.

"Sorry I'm a lesbian." I lied trying to be polite.

"That's okay beautiful, you wouldn't be the first lesbian I've fucked." he said leaning towards me a little.

"And you wouldn't be the first person I strangled with a piano wire." I said glaring at him. He seemed shocked and even a bit scared for a second but then quickly covered it.

"Oh don't be like that, we could have a lot of fun together. I could make you scream so loud, and make you walk weird for a week." he said trying to sound seductive. I chuckled before leaning on the counter to get closer to him.

"I wasn't kidding about the piano wire thing," I paused playing withthe collar of his shirt while he gulped. "I just keep imagining wrapping the cord around your tender neck and squeezing it slowly while you squirm on top of me, trying and failing to get away because every time you move it cuts deeper and deeper into your neck as blood seeps from the wound and drips all over my body." I pretended to shiver in delight for added effect.

"Your blood is so warm on my body...Rex." I said seductively glancing at his name tag.

He shrank away from me and I let go of his shirt. He seriously looked like he was gonna piss himself.

"So, how much for the bear?" I asked grinning at him.

"N-nothing. It's free. Just take it." he said pushing it towards me.

"Thanks." I said grabbing the bear and turning to get Sam.

"Shit, and I thought you were scary earlier." one of Ians friends said looking just about as scared as the cashier.

"Yeah, well the longer you stalk me the scarier I get." I said rolling my eyes and grabbing Sams hand.

"Did you really mean what you told that guy? You know, about the piano wire...and the blood?" Ian asked looking intently at me.

"Hell no." I said making a face like I was grossed out. All three of them let out a breath and I smirked.

"I mean what kind of person would I be if I used sex as a way to murder people? I would punch him in the side of the head and knock him out and then tie him upside down. It would be pretty easy after that. I could just put a pool or something under him and slit his throat with a knife." I said shrugging.

"By the way," I turned to his two friends. "What are your names?" I asked curiously. They looked at Ian, who just rolled his eyes and glared at me.

"I'm Jake." the one with curly brown hair said hesitantly.

"And I'm Toby." the one with messy looking blond hair said putting his hand out for me to shake. Things got awkward when I didn't shake it so he lowered his hand and stuck them both in his pockets.

"V! Me and cocoa bear want to go to the bouncy house!" Sam said tugging on my arm and pointing towards the bouncy house with all the other kids in it.

"Go ahead." I said pulling five bucks out of Ians wallet and sending him on his way while I leaned against the wall.

"Is that my wallet?" Ian asked with furrowed brows.

"Yup." I said simply, crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow daring him to take it from me.

"Where did you even get it?" he asked sounding ticked.

"In the parking lot of the mini-mart." I said looking at him with a blank expression.

"Give it to me." he said reaching for it. I quickly stuffed it in my bra and smirked. It faltered however, when he smirked back and raised his eyebrow.

"You know I can just reach down your shirt and take it right?" he asked cockily.

"Go ahead and try." I smirked back moving my hands away from my chest noticing two security guards walking about twenty feet away from us.

"AHHHH!!!" I screamed catching Ian off guard, and everyone elses attention. He noticed the guards coming towards us and just glared at me as tho that was gonna make him invisible.

"Is everything okay over here miss?" the closest one asked eying Ian and his friends suspiciously.

"Yes sir, she just saw a spider is all." Ian said before I could even open my mouth. They looked at me for confirmation and I nodded smiling sheepishly.

"Don't scream in a mall for something as stupid as I spider, okay Miss?" the other asked looking annoyed.

"Yes sir, sorry." I apologized and glared at Ian when they walked away.

"That one backfired didn't it little ice queen?" Ian asked smirking.

"Ice queen really?" I asked rolling my eyes at his stupidity.

"Yup, now how about my wallet ice queen?" he asked putting his hand out. I glared at it for a moment before realizing that no, I don't have the ability to make people's hands catch on fire. I grabbed his wallet and threw it in his hand before stomping away. Ian chuckled and once again started following me.