Starlight

"Thank you for your visit today! Have a great evening further!" You said to the leaving costumers as the bar closed. "See ya bastards tomorrow!" Your mother and sister shouted at them afterwards, with much less grace than the other woman. The men laughed and waved at them before walking away, or at least managed to distance themselves from the bar in their drunk state.

Mihawk left last. Your mother and sister were tall women, being a few centimeters shorter than him, but you were a rather petite woman, barely reaching (y/h). Your sister and mother just waved at him while you bowed. "Have a great evening too, Mihawk-san!" You said before smiling at him. The man nodded as he made his way past her. "Good evening to you as well." He replied, not even giving you a glance as he walked away. You frowned.

"Whoa, he really doesn't like ya, does he?" (S/n) noticed, patting her younger sisters head. "He really doesn't. Oh well, (y/n), we're goin' home. Do ya clean and lock up?" (M/n) grinned. The smaller woman nodded. "See ya~" (s/n)  said to her sister as she and (m/n) left.

"There we go! Everything shines again!" You smiled as you looked proudly at your work at the bar. Now you only had to dust the corners and you were done. "I do have to hurry, we are almost midnight..." you murmured as you took your broom and walked over to the first corner. A table with an empty wineglass on it welcomed you. "Oh, I must have forgotten his table!" You let out, putting your broom down to take the glass. But something caught your attention.

His hat was still here. "Huh? Oh no!" You gasped as you immediately placed the glass back on the table and took the hat instead. He forgot his hat! You didn't even notice when he walked past you! You sprinted out the bar, looking left and right. The docks were on your left, so you ran into that direction. Maybe you could still catch him! After a few minutes you had reached the docks. Because you lived on a small island on the Grand Line, the docks weren't packed with ships. Only those of fishermen or adventerous sailors were currently floating and rocking on the waves. But none of those ships looked like Mihawk's. Did you miss him?