(kingbury) Prompt: have you lost your damn mind?!(Smut?)

(I kinda based this off a fic I read on FanFiction.net but I can't remember what one it was so just a small disclaimer also ?? Fluff and hints of smut ??)

"sammmiieeeee....." George complained hiding under his bed sheets, "please, it's not a great loss if I miss it!"
The king had a meeting booked with the Prime Minister 'Lord Bute' who wanted to discuss plans concerning the new 'country' America.
They lost America a couple months back but it was obvious it had taken an effect on the king, he was managing to hide his grief better now, God it was as though he was morning over a deceased loved one!
Samuel Seabury (the king's Bishop, loyalist closest and only friend and secret lover) shook his head looking at 'an extremely royal' looking king, he placed a cup of tea down on his majesty's bedside table.
"Georgie, you know it's important"

They're little nicknames for each other always made the other smile, Samuel pried George's covers away from him making the king pout in annoyance.
"B-but I only went to sleep at 2:30 in the morning!" He protested frantically trying to find reasons to miss the meeting.
"Samuel-I'll pass out!!" Sam could only laugh at George's desperate face as he sat up, the clock on the wall read 7:30, the king was right; he had barely had enough rest but not too little to make him pass out from exhaustion.
"Oh shush now..." sitting down on the edge of George's bed he passed him his cup of tea Giving him a sympathetic smile, "the meeting is only at eight... you still have half an hour to get yourself ready"
"How does that effect my sleep cycle?!"

Samuel sighed taking the cup away from the king before he broke anything as he watched him get up and storm sleepily over to his wardrobe in search of his clothes.
"We'll be back by twelve at the latest" he sighed, George peered back from his walk in wardrobe giving Sam a sceptical and sarcastic look.

Samuel hadn't intended on leaving Windsor Castle but to his great distress the king had informed the prime minister that his most trusted Bishop Seabury would also attend today's meeting.
Samuel had grown up living in New York as a loyalist to his king however eventually when he was 33 he was called to move to England to serve his king there.
He and the king of 24 got off to an odd start however quickly became much more than friends.

"Fine" George reluctantly spat as he fiddled with his frills on his shirt, his brown/ginger head still scruffy as hell.
Samuel was already changed into his robes, he didn't understand how it took him four minutes to get changed yet it always took the king at least half an hour.
As his majesty paced around the room muttering to himself finally sitting by a mirror to fix on his white wig he hated so much yet was forced to wear Sam began to mindlessly drink George's tea wondering why the king was so desperate to have him present at today's meeting? Was it because the topic was America? Or did he just want some company?....

"Sammie"
....
"Samuel"
...
"SAMUEL SEABURY FOR CHRIST'S SAKE PAY ATTENTION!"

He was entirely knocked out of his thoughts at the kings outburt, almost dropping the tea he quickly placed it back on the cabinet and stood up.
"Y-yes-sorry your majesty I was-I didn't-"
"Oh do be quiet Samuel, I was trying to ask you if you've seen my crown anywhere"
The king asked busy doing up his forever flowing cloak that was probably the most heavy piece of clothing Sam had ever laid his eyes upon.
"Oh... well it sh-you've LOST IT?!"
George gave Sam a sheepish look.
"Ugh the very thought... no-I've simply misplaced it..."
"George, do you understand how expensive that crown is?!"
"Shhh there's no need to tell the whole damn castle..."

Well in short they found the Crown although it did make them at least ten minutes late for they're meeting, they jumped in the Royal carriage, the king had insisted that the 'Bishop' share his private royal carriage on the way to Downing Street, London.