News

Six months later

Justice's POV

Well, it's been six months since I first joined the group and I can say that everything has been cool. We've been doing shows all around Cali and we're locally known now. Besides the fact that Cube and I still aren't talking. Every time the group has to meet up at the studio, perform, or whenever the group is together he dodges me and ignores me.

At first, it bothered the hell out of me but then I told myself that it's no use moping over the situation cause it wasn't going to change anything. So I womaned up and let it go. Anyway, Eric and I are now dating. We've been going strong for about four months now.

We're still in that honeymoon stage and I'm loving every minute of it. It's like cupcakes and ice cream between us all the time. He always leaves little notes and rhymes around my room when he comes over. Well, when he sneaks over. Ma is still the same, screaming and yelling about a bunch of nothing as always.

I think her and Melvin are getting a little serious though. But every time he comes around or I'm in the same room as him it feels weird. It's like he gives off this weird vibe I can't explain. All I know is that it makes me extremely uncomfortable.

The way he looks at me and smiles creeps me out. I told Eric and he offered to "make him go away for good" but I declined. It wasn't to the point where I wanted him dead. And plus I don't want anyone killing or being killed. I don't have the time to be stressing over shit like that.

Anyway, I've been at Eric's all day writing a verse for him. He left to go get some food for us but that was an hour ago. I know it doesn't take that damn long to get any damn wings. Especially when you call it in.

But maybe he's in traffic, I began to think. Or maybe they messed the order up.

I snapped out of my thoughts as the front door opened and in came Eric with our food. I sighed placing my pencil down on the coffee table next to my notepad watching him walk into the living room.

"What took so long?" I questioned him with a slight frown

"Oh, traffic and shit. You know how it be." He said sliding my notepad and pencil out of the way putting the drinks down

"They ain't have no more blue cheese so I had to get ranch." He sat down placing the food on the coffee table

"Hmph." I huffed at the inconvenience

"I know baby. I swear they never have nothing at that place. If they got fries they ain't got no ketchup, if they got soda they ain't got no damn cups, they got doors but no handles."

I chuckled and playfully pushed him, "Now you know they got handles on them damn doors."

We ate our food and eventually took a nap together on the couch. A ring interrupted my dream waking me up. I sat up, slowly removing his arm from around me getting up tiptoeing over to the phone. Just a month ago I caught Eric talking to another woman. He claimed nothing was going on between them. I decided to not question him about it anymore since I didn't really have anything more to go on.

I sighed looking down at the phone with all kinds of thoughts zooming through my mind.

What if it is another female. Maybe it's one of the guys.

I shook the thoughts off before hesitantly reaching for the phone. I swallowed hard before picking it up and holding it to my ear.

I heard a few sniffs before a female voice softly spoke, "Hello? Eric?"

I covered my mouth gasping holding back tears as I heard that familiar voice from a month ago, "Eric." She spoke into the receiver

"I think I may be pregnant aaand I think it's yours."

I hung up the phone to turn and see Eric standing behind me stretching and yawning.

"Who was that." He walked towards me

I sniffed, "You tell me." I crossed my arms trying to keep a straight face

He looked at me confused "What's wrong with you?"

I looked away as the rim of my eyes burned from the tears forming in them. "So it was something going on between you two huh."

"What? What are you even talking about?"

"You know what this is about." I sniffed

"That shit that happened like a month ago?" He sucked his teeth and waved me off

"See this what I'm talking about, you can never let shit go Justice. I told you wasn't shit going on between me and that girl." He raised his voice a bit

"Yea nothing but a baby."

"A baby?" He looked as if I had said something foreign

"Yea a fucking baby. She called her again saying she was pregnant and that it was yours." I raised my voice over his with tears streaming down my face

"HOW COULD YOU ERIC. I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME IN MY DAMN FACE." I shouted in his face

He looked away before sighing, "You really gonna believe that shit Justice?" He turned to me

"Yea I believe it, Eric. I can't trust you no more."

"Aight. Well you know", he threw his hands up in surrender, "Since you like believing dumb shit we through."

My heart stopped as I processed his words. "WHY?"

He frowned. "Fuck you mean why? You can't trust a nigga so why even stay together?"

I whimpered trying to keep my composure and not turn into a crying mess. "Ok. Fine then." I agreed as my voice cracked. I grabbed my things and headed for the door before he stopped me.

"You want the rest of your wings?" I gave him the stank face before slamming his front door.

O'Shea's POV

Justice came in with puffy red eyes. I knew she had been crying, no telling what E did. My best guess is he probably cheated. I shook my head and turned in the office chair I was sitting in as she walked by. I wanted to ask her what was up and give her a hug so bad but my pride wouldn't let me. I had to let her learn on her own. I had warned her and she still didn't listen so now she reaping her consequence.

She sat in a chair in the corner with her notepad. Ren rolled over to me and nudged my shoulder.

"Aye man what's wrong with Justice?" He asked me like I would know

"Iono nigga. You know me and her don't talk no more."

"Man yall still on that petty shit." He said getting loud

I nudged him, "Nigga chill being all loud and shit." I looked around to see if she was listening "And ain't nobody on no petty shit. She went her way and I went mines. That was that."

"I know you be wanting to talk to her." He smirked.

"So nigga, she gotta learn."

He chuckled, "nigga who are you? Her daddy or something? She gotta learn." He mocked me

"Nigga shut up." I chuckled playing hitting his arm. Eric burst in the studio causing us all to turn and face him. "GUESS WHAT YALL!" He shouted

"What?" Ren questioned

"WE GOING ON TOUR NIGGAS."

Immediately the studio filled with cheers. Everybody began dapping and hugging each other. I glanced over at Justice who was still over in the corner with her head down. I sucked my teeth and sighed before swallowing my pride and walking towards her. I was almost to her until E grabbed my arm and pulled me in the opposite direction.

"Aye man, why you grabbing my arm so damn hard." I expressed looking him up and down

"Sorry man." He chuckled letting me go. "But um on a serious note Justice said she ain't wanna be bothered right now."

I gave him a confused look, "what happened?"

"I'll tell you later nigga, but right now we need to celebrate. WE GOING ON TOUR." He yelled handing me a St. Ides.