"Four million." Scott revealed and Malia paused for a moment.

"Are you okay?" Stiles asked, taking a small step towards the girl in case she was needing any comfort from him.

"Yeah." Malia remarked, as if the question was a stupid one to have asked her. "Scott's worth twenty-five, Levi is worth twenty and Kira is six. They'll take you guys out way before me." She moved forward towards the symbol on the wall, flicking her claws out.

"That's progress. That's progress," Stiles whispered to the rest, ignoring as Levi rolled her eyes and turned around.

As Malia pushed the symbol into the stone, the vault door swung open and allowed the five to head into the Hale vault. Levi looked around, seeing it was almost just how she last saw it. She smiled as she saw a photo of her and her mother sitting on a shelf, running her finger along the frame she placed it back and tuned back into the conversation that had been happening.

"Mom does this thing, she writes down all the items in our budget, and how much they cost, then she adds them all up and figures out how long we have until... We lose the house." Scottt told the four others, while Levi placed a reassuring hand on his knee. 

//.//

Levi sat on the floor, her knees resting against Malia's who was sitting next to her. Stiles approached the two of them, lightly shaking Malia awake.

"Malia... Malia." The coyote made a small grunt of acknowledgement before he continued speaking. "I gotta leave for a few, okay?"

"Where are you going?" She asked, a confused look on her face as she studied the boy before her.

"Whatever's happening, it's worse for you guys. That means it's not just people getting sick, it's another assassin." Some black blood was coating Malia's mouth as he ran a hand through her hair. Levi was struggling to focus on the scene, her eyesight going blurry - but also because of the throbbing in her chest. It was like something was on the inside of her and stabbing at her heart. Malia moved her hand and grabbed lightly onto Stiles' knee. He felt how cold she had became and pulled his jacket off.

"Here." He said as she sniffled, pulling the jacket tightly around her body. Levi smiled lightly, letting a small bit of black blood drip down her chin. She noticed Scott staring at her in worry but she couldn't stay focused to show him she noticed.

"You're coming back, right?" Malia checked, having gotten used to the feeling of being left alone.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'd never leave you behind." They both shared a smile as Stiles pressed a soft kiss to Malia's forehead. He leaned over, placing a soft hand on Levi's shoulder sensing that she was also struggling. 

He stood up and walked to the vault door, sparing them all one last look before slamming it shut  behind him.

//.//

"Malia... Malia?" Scott barked, causing Levi to sit up and look at the were coyote beside her. It was hard for the alpha to make out, but she was studying a list. The girl looked up from the list in panic as she looked around the room for nothing in particular.

"I can't see. I can't see anything." She exclaimed, allowing Levi to lightly place a hand on her leg to soothe her. Scott stared at his hand, finding that his sight was also now beginning to fade.

"What's happening to us?" Malia shouted out.

"Scott? I can't... I can't see..." Kira exclaimed, a panicked look on her face.

Levi only groaned, her back against a wall as she clutched at her heart. She was gasping for breath now, not only could she not see but the pain in her chest had become unbearable for her to handle. She let out a yell of pain, before she felt her body crumple into unconsciousness.

//.//

"Hey, Scott? Scotty?" Stiles' voice rang through the vault, slightly muffled by the stone door. "In the vault, in there with you. It's called reishi mushrooms." He paused, banging against the door. "Scott? Scott, open the door! It's in there with you. It's in a jar, it's on one of the shelves. Scott! Scott, can you hear me?" He screamed, not knowing that right on the other side of the wall his best friend was laying against, unable to form a word from his mouth or to move.

"Reishi... Scott, I saw it. In a jar on one of the shelves. Reishi..." Kira told them all, with Levi still gasping for breath.

Scott pushed himself up, allowing his alpha red eyes to guide his sight towards the jar of mushrooms. He needed to do this, not only for him but for his pack. He grabbed onto the jar, allowing it to fall off the counter and smash against the floor. As the particles entered the air, the four of them breathed it in, allowing their sense to regain.

The door slid open, allowing Stiles to fall in and onto Scott. 

Levi's heart pain suddenly stopped, making her take a second to breath. She looked to her left and saw the letter that Malia was now studying. She smiled slightly looking at the dead pool before her blood ran cold.

Her name was the second last on the list. But that wasn't why her blood ran cold, she had already known she was on the list.

The name printed below hers set a flurry of emotions straight into her. 

Malia HALE.

Scott and Stiles jogged over to the two of them.

"Hey you alright?" Stiles asked, looking at Malia who was refusing to look at him.

Levi stood up, shoving Scott away from her as he tried to embrace her in a hug. She snarled at him as he tried to take another step towards her, causing the other alpha to raise his hands in defeat. 

"How dare you," Levi spat, walking straight out of the vault without looking back.

Malia wasn't just her friend. She was her family.