love doesn't discriminate

Lin POV

I struggled with my key card to the apartment for a second, then I came bursting in. Pippa behind me. She smashed her lips on mine and I slowed down just the slightest, leaning on the coat hanger, it was slow and sweet with a taste of wine.

"Pippa-
We should-
Slow down-"
I say in between kisses.
She wouldn't listen, jumping on me.
The couch was in there, but Pippa ignored it. We landed firmly on the woolly carpet floor instead.

Then I decided that I wanted to be in charge of the situation instead. I rolled over so that I was on top, then grabbed her face and slowly placed my lips on hers. It was slower and more... you can say sober. Though I can feel Pippa melting with the touch.

It was a electricity, a burning spark that I always felt. When our lips touched.

It was also the last night of Hamilton, we had just finished shooting the movie and the cast decided to go for a night out in the bar.

I can't say I regretted it.
In the middle of our session, Pippa whispered sultry, still hooked on the wine.

"Let's go upstairs, where we can have more... privacy." And she grabbed my hand, then raised up my 2-story apartment complex.

It lead from there.