Mission

The ninja were in bed. After a long day of training, they needed their sleep. However, they all groaned as the alarm rang for a problem in the city.
Lloyd woke and shook his head as he looked around. Jay was groaning, Zane was up without being annoyed, Cole was hugging his pillow as he was trying to get back to sleep.
And Kai, he was standing up, his hair more messy, his eyes were half lidded.
"Come on" lloyd said as he hit Cole with his pillow trying to get him up.
"Hey! Being leader is hard work ya know!" Cole wined.
"Get up boys! Theres a murder in the southern part of the city! On May Road" Nya yelled over the voice computer.
That got everyone moving.
Lloyd spun out into his green gig, the others followed in pursuit.
"On it!" Kai yelled as he jumped off the bounty and formed his elemental dragon.
"Lets go.." Cole said, dozing off in the flight to ninjago City.

The ninja slowly crept through the streets, being only five in the morn.
"There" Zane said as he points to an dark ally. Kai and Cole went first.
Followed by Lloyd, Jay and Zane.

Blood dripped from the side walls of the ally.
Jay and Lloyd were almost sick at the sight of blood, however Cole was sick, almost, as he found the body of young boy.
Kai came over and pressed two fingers to the boys neck.
"Dead. "
The boy had multiple stab wounds, as well as his throat and stomach was ripped to shreds. His eyes were open, well, one of them. The other was just a black, gooey liquid hole where his eye should be.
Kai closed the boy eye and stood, retching. Zane scanned the area
"There seems to be someone there, behind the wall" He said.
"What!" Jay yelled.
The ninja gulped as they pulled out their weapons in a defensive stance.
"Come out! You'll pay the rights of justice" Lloyd said.
"Ohh. One of you will pay for sure. "
A man dressed in a black shirt, jeans and had a mask hanging from his belt. As well as knives, a gun, and rope. Cole gulped as he looked at the man. His devil smile was creepy. Insantiy clouded his eyes.  
"Put your weapons down. This doesn't need to get ugly" Kai said, stepping closer with his sword drawn at the man neck.
He just smiled. And laughed.

"Try me"