"Sure sir" Varun said before leaving the room.

———————-

INDIA Mangalore:

A shinny black Mercedes halts in front of hospital. One more car halts at front of Mercedes and 4 well masculine tall body guards came out and rushed towards the door of black Mercedes to open it. Manik came out from car and started to walk fastly. He doesn't want to waste a single minute. Two guards were almost running at left and right side to match his pace.

Manik directly entered in one doctor's cabin.

"Mr malhotra...!!! How you came. Sorry, I mean have a seat, If you needed any help you could just inform us. You know we are here available for your service whenever you need..!" Doctor said after standing up all shocked at manik's sudden arrival.

"How's he, what happend to him?" manik asked in feeble and cold voice.

"Mr malhotra he was coming for regular check-up since last 6 months but few days before his condition became worse so we admitted him. Mr Murthy suffering from brain tumour and it's last stage. We did our best but still today morning he slipped into comma. I will not give you false hopes, Mr Murthy's condition is really critical and there are very less chances to recover from comma...!" doctor was giving shock after shock.

Manik looked up towards doctor. His face suddenly became pale and lips trembling as trying to ask further but words are not helping him.

"Room No???" manik asked after composing himself from almost stupor condition.

"Right side Room No 80...!" doctor replied kindly after sensing his condition.

"Thank you doctor" manik said before extending his hand for shake.

"Mr malhotra don't say thank you in fact we are sorry we couldn't do any thing for Mr Karan murthy and this hospital is running just coz of you" doctor replied keeping a regard in his every word.

Manik left the cabin and started to walk to see the person who was everything for him. Who was his mentor his saviour his guider his rescuer. Manik had him when there was hardly any person left at the name of family. Manik felt every step towards room 80 is becoming heavier. His eyes shining with tears he trying to hold back. Walking towards room like a lifeless soul. As he entered the room he saw body of an old man who is sleeping peacefully with pale face and dark circles under eyes. Who isn't aware about his surroundings. Who doesn't know that his sleep giving unbearable pain to two innocent souls. Two innocent people manik and nandni. Probably they never asked God for any thing but just his long life and his shadow full of affection at their heads.

Manik sat beside him and held his lifeless hand. As he kissed that cold hand a lone tear fell from manik's eye.

Manik silently just staring at his face. His face was so peaceful that even in deep slumber speaking million words of kindness. After gathering courage with quivering lips he spoke just one word " Baba"

There was smile at his lips but full of sadness and eyes heavy with tears. Don't know tears are of happiness to meet him after 5 years or these tears are of sorrow to see him in this condition.

"Baba it hurts here, it hurts so much, manik said with heavy voice after placing karan's hand at his heart, I have no more courage to lose any one. I'm angry with you, I'm angry with my fate. He was complaining like a little child who's scared of being alone. My whole life I tried to find my identity, but I know just one thing that I was an orphan whose parents threw him like garbage. May be I wasn't needed in their life but you gave me new life. I thought I have all rights at you, but you also didn't think that I'm worth of being your son. Aap ny apny bety ko iss kabil b ni samjha k apni takleef share kr sakain. Mein janta hun aap b mery say mun phair len gey jessy sab chor gaey aap b chaly jaiye. Reh lun ga mein aap k binaa b. He was complaining and sobbing like a child still holding karan's hand. How I can stop you after all its my fate. I don't deserve any one in my life. He sarcastically chuckled at his life and stood up. Manik saw one last time towards him, wiped his tears of helplessness before leaving the room.

"Where is Nandni....??????" After composing himself, again successfully maintaining his personality full of arrogance and attitude he asked his guards who were appointed at hospital already.

"Sir doctor informed us that since last week she didn't leave this room for one second, but when she came to know about Mr Karan murthy slipped into comma she became unconscious.
Doctor said she need proper rest mentally and physically...!" guard explained to manik about whole situation.

Manik went towards his car after wearing his black sun glases sat inside car and ordered his driver "take me home...!".

"Miss nandni murthy You never talked to me may be that's why you are not aware that with whome u tried to be messed up. I will never forgive you. You took wrong step. You didn't feel necessary to inform me about baba...!" Manik was thinking his jawline was tight with anger, eyes red with pain and desolation.

Murthy house:

At the other hand a girl sitting at bed in a dark room just looking outside from window. Her face totally devoid of any expression and eyes tired due to continiously crying.

She is lost in her dreamless world like a child who have lost in crowd and no one is there to show her way home. Looking for a hand to hold her, a shoulder to cry, any person who will take her in protective embrace and will assure her that " dont worry all will be fine".

Who is still wishing that may b she will get up from her sleep and it all will be a just nightmare. But alas when she saw around her she found herself all alone with spiteful actuality, dark fate, life full of sorrows and every hope shattered.
----------------------""""""""-----------------------