Fluffy walked over to him and watched as Cap gingerly picked a rock up off the ground and examined it before chucking it into the clearing. It landed on a wooden pressure plat and sat there for a moment. They held there breathe in wait but all they heard was a click and then the same silence as before. This seemed to be all the reassurance Cap needed before he jumped onto the nearest wooden one.

"Cap! No!" Bajan shouted and ran around the edge of the clearing to them. Cap landed on the plate and stood perfectly still as the click came. Like before though, There was no explosion.

"The wooden ones are safe and fewer of them, We can check all the chests with them around before trying any of the stone" Cap said turning to look at the four staring at him with mouths wide open. He shrugged.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"That had to be one of the STUPEDIST things I have ever seen!" Bajan screamed at him. Cap smiled.

"But we know they're safe now" He said almost proudly and jumped to the next wooden one. Everyone gasped as he jumped from one to the next. He got to the first chest and opened it.

"Not in this one" He said and jumped back the way he came. He stopped and looked at the others who were still stand at the edge staring at him.

"What are you waiting for?" Cap asked "Come on!" And he started for the next chest. Fluffy smiled.

"I'm in" Fluffy smiled before jumping on the nearest wooden plate.

Angel woke up in a dark box. She didn't know where she was and what was going on which only worked to make her more scared than she already was. The last thing she remembered was the man carrying her down a hall after another, scarier, man had thrown her on the ground.

Angel tried to stand up but hit her head on the ceiling and fell back down before breaking out into tears. It wasn't entirely because it hurt but more because of the shock. Something felt sticky and wet beneath her but she didn't know what and her arm was hurting really badly. Angel lay back down in the box and curled into a ball.

"Daddy" She whimpered as the tears squeezed out of her eyes.

There was the sound of a chest opening near her and her ears pricked at the noise. She listened closer and could here a clicking sound coming her way. She shrank back into one of the corners and closed her eyes hoping the top wouldn't open. She was terrified of what would happen and who it would be that opened it.

The top opened and sunlight poured in. She still had her eyes closed but curled up even tighter when she felt the warm rays hit her cold, pale skin.

"I found her!" The person who opened the chest said. Furry arms reached down towards her and gently picked her up. Angel squeezed her eyes closed even tighter.

"n-no. P-please don't hurt me anymore!" She said sobbing.

"Hey, its ok baby girl" He said holding her closer. She could feel fur and Angel cuddled into it, eyes still closed. There was the sound of clicking as others came closer.

"Oh my Notch! Is that all hers?" Cap asked looking at Angel who was covered all along her side in blood from her arm. She had a long gash running down it that looked like she had been forced against something at a high speed.

"I think it is" Bajan said "We have to get her back now" He opened his pack and took out the first aid kit.

"Lets get her to the edge first" Cap said as he gestured to all the pressure plates still around them.

"Good idea" Bajan said and put the kit away. They started jumping back when a hissing noise started. Cap turned around and saw Fluffy's terrified face.