Chapter 5 - Family's Family

Spike's P.O.V

Today's the day we're leaving. My sister Lucy has been crying since the day Tricky left because she just lost her best friend. Jake hasn't talked to anyone and all of Prince K's close friends are just freaking out.

Jamie has been comforting Lucy and I think I'm starting to get less protective.

"Hey Jamie" I say walking up to him.

"Hey Spike" he cheerily says.

"Um I just wanted to say that it's okay of you date my sister but if you hurt her I'll kill you" and with that I walk away from where Jamie was standing.

Jake's P.O.V

The group and I were planning on going to say good-bye to Tricky and Co.

"What do you want now losers?!" Jay laughs.

"Just to say good bye" Fresh says. I see Tricky and she runs up and hugs me.

"Oh Jake! I'm going to miss you so much!" She laughs through her tears.

"I will too!" I smile sadly.

"I love you" Tricky whispers. I stare at her.

"I love you too" I say. She smiles. We both turn and look at the others crying and hugging before they come and make a huge huddle around us.

"Yes! Zoe you owe me 20 bucks because I told you they were going to be back together sooner than later!" Lucy shouts and we all laugh as Zoe groans.

"Okay babies I have something to tell you. You can have your members back" we all cheer as Jay says this.

"But I won't becoming with you. Reason is, you guys are a family that can't be separated. The thing is that's how I am with my group. So go but know that if it was just me I would join your great family" Jay finishes. "Hey" Prince K says to Jay.

"Your always part of the Surfers family" he says and they bro hug. We all dance away. This was one of the best las days ever!

The End!

A/N sorry for any mistakes!