Chapter 3 - I Challenge You to a Surfing Race!

Tricky's P.O.V

"What are we going to do about Jay?" I ask.

"I don't know. Maybe a challenge?" Brody asks.

"Maybe Jay doesn't want to join our group. I mean he has his own crew" Prince K says. We all stare at him except for Yutani, Zoe and King. Prince K puts his hands up in defense.

"Ooo! How 'bout a surfing challenge? We make a deal with him and then we surf to win the deal" Jake says.

"Anybody else?" I ask annoyed. No one raises their hands.

"Okay, Jake. We'll go with your idea, but we need to figure out what the deal will be." I state.

"How about if we win he joins us but if they win one of us get to join him" Fresh suggests.

"That's a great idea!" Spike shouts.

"Okay then, we'll tell them tomorrow. Night!" I say and everyone leaves.

"Hey can we talk?" Jake asks.

"Nope" I say and walk to my room.

The next Day.

5:00am

Prince K's P.O.V

I quick but quietly walk out of my hotel room. I was going to go tell Jay about the challenge. I felt it was right. Plus, he doesn't deserve to be pulled away from his own group.

"What do you want surfer boy?" Jay asks, his crew all surrounding me.

"I came to tell you news. My group wants to challenge you to a surfing race. They said that they would make a deal with you. The deal would be that if you guys won the challenge then one of our teammates would go on your team but if we won you would come join our team. They're planning on telling you today" I say.

They give me strange looks and then with a snap of Jays fingers his whole crew left. "Why are you telling me this?" Jay asks.

"Because I don't think you should be taken away from your own group. That's just rude and selfish" I say.

"Go run back to your little group. I will be excepting your little challenge. And I won't tell them that you told me" Jay smiles. I smile back and hurry off.

Brody's P.O.V

We all walk out the lobby and head to the subway stations.

"Yo Jay!" Jake shouts.

"What?!" Jay asks annoyed.

"We have something to tell you. We challenge you to a surfing race!" Spike says.

A/N Hope you guys liked.

Sorry for any mistakes.

Byeya!