Chapter 5: Back in black

Start from the beginning

''Well there's only one way to find out,'' I told them. ''You guys ready?'' I asked turning to them. They all nodded.

We began to head to our bikes but before we could there was a noise and we turned to see Zeltrax, Elsa and some Tyrannodrones. I sighed, of course this wouldn't be easy.

''Hey,'' I growled out at them. ''No one invited you to the party.''

''I'm crashing! And I've brought a few friends,'' she indicated to the monsters that surrounded her. ''Is that rude?''

''Extremely!'' Kira answered her.

Zeltrax stepped forward and addressed us. ''You're not getting through that portal unless your in chains.''

''So sorry Zeltrax,'' I mocked him. ''Chains just don't look good on me.''

''I say we go for it.'' Conner suggested and we all nodded.

We raced off to fight our enemies. I faced off and shot at a lot of Tyrannodrones. I called for my Thundermax sabre and began to hack at them one by one why I still had one hand on the handle of the bike to steer it. As Ethan, Kira and Leanne took on the Tyrannodrones I joined Conner and took on Zeltrax. I managed to blast him and we all regrouped not far from the portal.

''Guy's hurry,'' Ethan pointed out. ''The portals still open.''

''We can do it!'' I told them with confidence. ''Open net! Follow me.''

They all nodded and we sped towards the portal avoiding the blast that Elsa sent after us.

*Back to action*

When we had made it through the portal I used my sensing power and Leanne's knowledge of this place from the last time she was here to lead us to where our dad is.

''I think the lab is this way.'' Leanne said.

''At least we have the element of-'' Kira began but I stopped her as my sensing powers were going nuts. Then all of a sudden a big mutated dinosaur stepped out of the shadows. This must be Mesagog.

''Welcome,'' Mesagog greeted us like we were old friends. ''We've been expecting you.''

''Well when you took my father what do you expect?'' I asked and he glared at me before turning to Leanne.

''You remember me I trust?'' He asked her as we all started to back away.

''Like I could forget that face!'' Leanne retorted and we all looked at her in confusion.

''UH what parts his face?'' He asked her as we all continued to back away. I had a sudden idea and I took Leanne's hand and Ethan's. Then I motioned for Conner to take Leanne's and Kira to take Ethan's why Mesagog wasn't looking.

''Obviously you are in need of some discipline.'' He told us and just as he went to do something Elsa Zeltrax and the Tyrannodrones appeared as he sent the pain and it hit them. At the same time I flamed us into the room where I sensed my dads presence.

We appeared in the room and I seen my dad strapped to a chair in the middle.

''DAD!'' I yelled.

''Good timing,'' He said as we all began to undo the restraints that were keeping him in the chair.

Ethan ran over to the consoles and pressed a button that closed the doors on the Tyrannodrones that were trying to get in.

''I should have known you guys would try and rescue me.'' He said mainly looking at me and Leanne.

''Is that you're way of saying thank you?'' Ethan asked sounding a little offended. ''Because if it is, it needs some work.''

I glance around. ''Not the time Ethan, my dad can thank you properly once were out of here.'' I told him in a commanding voice and he nodded a little.