Nursery

Signe's POV
I can't believe it I was finally pregnant.After doing so many tries to be pregnant my dream finally came true.Sean was so happy that he started kissing me so many times in my lips."We're finally parents Sugar"Sean was so happy.We went home and Sean decided to post something on his Twitter account.

Sean's POV
I decided to let the fans know that Signe was pregnant.So I decided to tell this on twitter.

Signe's finally pregnant guys.After trying so many attempts to make her pregnant.It finally worked.Hope the baby's a girl but I still loved the baby if it's a boy.The most important thing is the baby will be healthy.

After I posted on Twitter I decided to go down to Signe who was singing a lullaby.She was singing to our baby."Hey baby we're so happy you're finally here inside mommy.We'll see you in 9 months".I decided to open my Twitter account to see what the fans think of me and Signe having a baby.I saw funny and cute comments such as

Omg!I hope I can be the baby's godmother.

Congratulations Jack and Signe.

I'm so proud of you two.Keep being great couples.

I wish to see the baby in 9 months .

I decided to reply to some comments before turning my phone off and going to bed with Signe.

-6 months later-
Signe's POV
I was now 6 months pregnant.And it was finally time for us to go to the doctor's for an ultrasound so we can determined the baby's gender.We went to the doctor's and waited for our names to be called.After waiting 30 minutes our names were finally called."Miss Hansen and Mr.McLoughlin"As soon as we heard our names me and Sean went to the doctor's."What can I do for you two?"The doctor asked us as we went straight to him."We're here for an ultrasound so we can determine our baby's gender."Sean said as we went straight into a hospital room.I got changed into my hospital clothes and laid down to one of the beds in the room.Sean was there smiling at me.The doctor moved a machine into my stomach.We saw the baby's hands and feet."The baby's heart's in good condition."Me and Sean saw our little baby.I was crying from happiness because I can see my little baby."Wait here while I get the result."The doctor said."I hope the baby's a girl"Sean said happily."You really expect the baby's a girl?Alright I'll check to see if the baby's a girl"The doctor said as he walks away out of the room.

Sean's POV
We've been waiting 15 minutes for the doctor's results.After waiting 15 minutes the doctor was back with the results."Congratulations Ms.Hansen and Mr.McLoughlin.The baby's a girl just like you both wished."I was so happy that the baby was a girl.Me and Signe burst out with joy.When we went home I decided to talk to our baby girl."Hey Princess.Hoping we'll see you in 3 months.We still haven't picked a name for you yet."Signe was so happy while I was touching her stomach.We decided to make a room for our little baby girl.We went to the shop to buy a crib,a changing table,baby bottles,toys,diapers,and a mobile.We went home we decided to set the room.I set the crib while Signe set the changing table.We displayed the toys and the baby bottles and the diapers.

Signe's POV
Me and Sean were done making a room for our little baby girl.I decided to paint the walls with butterflies and flowers and decided to put a rainbow and a sun with a smiling face.Sean really loved what I did to the wall."I hope the baby will be artistic like her mom."I gigled at Sean while I accidentally knocked over at a bucket of paint causing it to fell on Sean's head.I gigled at Sean's hair when I see it was covered in green paint."So that's how you want to play it.Bring it on Signe."Sean began to throw paint at me.This caused as to have a fight were we threw paint at each other.We made a big mess and we were both covered in paint.We decided to clean up the room and ourselves before going to bed.I decided to take a picture of the baby's room and decided to post it at my Instagram account.

Our little princess's room.

Sean's POV
After we cleaned ourselves and the baby's room.We finally went to bed before I could go to sleep I kissed Signe in the lips."Goodnight Sugar".
"Goodnight too Sean.".And of course I didn't forget to kiss our baby girl and say goodnight to her."Goodnight our little princess."I kissed Signe's stomach as we both went to sleep.