Chapter 1: Day of the dino part 2

Start from the beginning

"Doctor Oliver, as you may know I'm the anchor and reporter for our school TV station," the class groaned again "Im sure our viewers are wondering - well, you don't look old enough to be a teacher." Her smile dropped as she turned around "Devin, are you getting this?" she barked at a brown haired boy.

"Cassidy," Tommy replied "I promise you, Im old enough. So let's put the camera away."

"You missed it!" she hissed to the boy as they returned to their seats.

"For now let's talk about you guys," Tommy continued "and what you expect of yourselves in this class," he went on "Because that's what's really important" he looked around the silently non-responsive class until his eyes fell upon an empty stool "Is uh, someone missing?" As the class went on I took notes to make sure that I had everything and as the bell rang I put everything in my bag. Me and Kira got up and I smiled at my dad as we walked out.

*Back to action*

Me and Kira were sitting in the courtyard at lunch while she went over some lyrics that she was writing for us.

"I wanna know, know where you're at.

Im at the front, but you're still at the back.

Oh, can you tell me where, tell me where you're at?

Freak you out, Freak you out.

Freak you out, Freak you o-out.

Freak you out, Freak you out.

Freak you out, Freak you o-out."

I spotted Leanne a little way away and noticed that it looked like something was wrong so i motioned to Kira that I would be back in a minute and walked over.

''Everything OK.'' I asked and the boys that were with her walked away.

''YOU know I was handling that fine.'' She spat at me and I started to get angry.

''What is your problem I'm only trying to help you.'' I demanded from her.

Before she could answer Principal Randall approached us and started to address us.

''Arguing on school premises on your first day that is not good follow me.'' I was a bit angry now. I noticed that one of the school jocks and Kira was also here. I looked at Kira with a raised eyebrow and she mouthed 'singing' as we carried on following her the sprinklers went off all around the school making everyone scream in shock. girls run for safety to avoid getting wet; screams of 'my hair!' came from the prissy girls as they covered their heads with jackets and bags to keep their hairstyles from coming loose.

Randall walked up to an African- American boy and pulled him along as well and then she made us sit down at the front of the school.

''Principal Randall can I just say there is no proof connecting me to those cri-''

''Save it for judge Judy Mr James,' Randall snapped at him '' the five of you have detention starting today. Any objections.''

We all began to argue against this but she shut us up with a ''I didn't think so.''

After school all five of us were gathered around again waiting for Randall. I was really upset to see my dad was taking detention and even more upset when he looked angrily at me. What about Leanne?

''Im certain you have all met, oh and by the way the reason your daughters have detention is because they were arguing really loudly outside.'' He looked from me to her and didn't look happy.

''So you like museums?'' My dad asked.

*Back to action*

''Whoa.'' The boy named Ethan said looking at the dinosaur in front of the museum ''Check out the T-Rex.'' He finished.