Chapter 45 of What I Left Behind

*Once again, this chapter is written for a mature audience.

Chapter 45- Restricted Chapter

Ethan's POV

The door to the bathroom was already open when she poked her head out, “You gonna join me or are you going to lie down all day?” She asked teasingly biting her lip.

I groaned at her suggestion and stripped off any clothing I could on my way to the bathroom.

She was already in the shower by the time I was stripped naked and I closed the door.

I opened the shower door and pulled her body against mine so her back was against my chest. I started kissing her shoulder and she tilted her head giving my better access to her neck.

I licked the side of her throat causing her to moan, “Mine.” I said with a voice I hardly recognized.

I turned her body around and she slammed her lips against mine. I could never get enough of her. Of her taste.

Only she tasted incredible and God, I would never get sick of it.

I licked her bottom lip causing her to tug on my hair even tighter than she already was. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I started to kiss her even hungrily.

“God I love you.” She said breathlessly as I started to kiss and lick her throat.

I moved one hand so that it was cupping her breast and she moaned in appreciation.

I licked one nipple and tugged on it with my teeth causing her to go crazy.

“I … need you.. now.” She said clawing my back.

I felt the tip of my length at her entrance and she grinded her hips against me trying to get more contact.

I slid my fingers down her body until it touched her clit. She moaned again this time causing me to go crazy. I slipped in one finger then two and then three and started thrusting them into her causing her to get tighter. I groaned as I looked at her face, she was about to come and she looked sexy as fuck.

Once she became completely still around my fingers and her eyes closed. Her body went limp and she soon started to open her eyes again as I was kissing her neck, face, and then lips.

“In me. Now.” She demanded against my ear.

I bit her ear and her legs wrapped tighter around me. She weighed nothing and I loved how perfectly she fit against me. Every curve of her body was made just for me so I could fit in it.

I bit her lip and then kissed her swollen lips. I slowly entered her body and holy fucking shit. She was even tighter now than she had been our first time. And shit was she wet. Holy mother of God she was wet.

I needed to move.

I thrust myself again inside her and she let out a loud moan. I digged my fingers into her hips and I’m licked her neck, marking her.

She is mine.

“Oh god Ethan.” She said as I pounded in her harder and harder.

I felt her walls become tighter and her head fell back against the shower wall. The sight of her drove me over the cliff and I lost it.

I slammed into her one more time and stilled as I held her tight.

Our breaths soon become even and she started to run her hands through my hair.

She bit my neck and then started kissing my chest where my scar was- something she always did when I’m without a shirt.

“Let me wash you.” I tell her as she looks up at me and nods.