Chapter 3

Justin

I woke up to an empty bed. Of course, Dylan's gone.

It's not like we're really together. All it is is sex.

This is the hardest part. Waking up without his arms wrapped around my waist. I hated it.

I wanted to roll over and just bury my head into my pillow. Never to look up again. Everything was to much.

But I had work.

I climbed from my tangle of sheets, making my way to my bathroom.

I showered and brushed my teeth, throwing on some clothes and a pair of shoes.

Skipping my meal, knowing I'm never hungry, I walked out my apartment door and locked it.

Walking down the steps of my apartment building, I saw it.

Well, a car. I saw a car.

It was in the same exact spot as those headlights were last night.

I pulled my hat down and took my wide eyes away from the car.

I wasn't be stalked. I wasn't interesting enough for someone to want to stalk me.

I shook my head, making it to my car and getting it. I tried starting it, but groaned loudly as it didn't start.

"Fuck." I forgot to put gas in yesterday.

Dylan. I tried calling Dylan to pick me up. He wouldn't pick up. That fucking -

I ran my hand down my face. Bruce and Charlie were out of town for today and tomorrow.

Zach doesn't have a car.

And that car was still sitting there!

I can't miss work today. I've missed to many. I'll be fired and Charlie will kill me.

My thumb scrolled through my contacts, stopping on a name that I didn't want to hit. I sighed and nervously hit call.

"Hello." A heavy voice said, sounding like I woke him up.

"Hey, it's Justin. I forgot to put gas in my car yesterday and I have no way to get to work." I tossed my head back against my seat, mumbling my words. Almost embarassed about it.

"And I suppose you want me to take you." He grumbled in annoyance, but I heard him get up and his dresser opening.

"Please." I put my head in my hand, fustrated that the car was still there!

"I'll be there in 10 minutes." And he hung up.

I opened my car door, locking the doors. Taking one last glance at the car, I jogged back inside.

~

"Thank you." I mumbled, shutting his door and buckling in.

"Mhhm." He grumbled, turning his head to the side and backing out of the apartment drive way.

He looked...Stronger. His white t - shirt made his arms look incredible.

But it's Ryan...Ryan I'm talking about.

"Do you need money for gas?" He glanced at me quickly, locking his blue eyes to my mouth before looking back at the road.

"I have enough. But thank you." I smiled, only slightly, letting my eyes glance at his lips.

Kissable...Plump...Warm...Wet-

I shook my head vigorously,  trying to shake those thoughts. No. No. It's Ryan!

Just as I was looking away, the bastard licked his lips!  And he was smirking.

I almost yelled, when I noticed that car behind us! What the-

"Ryan, Can we stop over there?" I quickly pointed to the car wash. First thing I saw.

"Why am I going-"

"Just go. Please." He raised his eyebrows but drove to the car wash anyhow.

Nice of him...

"Umm your car looked dirty when I was getting in so..." I wasn't going to tell him about the car. No way. He'll think I'm paranoid.

"That's why." He chuckled, shaking his head. I shot him a confused glance, but caught on-

"Ryan, that was one time-" He cut me off by kissing me.

I mean, I was caught off gaurd, but he's kissing me.

And I'm not stopping him.

In fact, I'm enjoying it. "One time thing." I mumbled against his lips.

He groaned, unbuckling himself and climbing in the backseat.

The sad thing is, I crawled back there with him. No questions asked. All while that car was sitting there.

{

A/N Ummmmmm Hello? Hiiia. Hope you all had a fantastic weekend.

I updated. Even though I didn't get my votes :( This story is probably gonna be delayed because the fact it isn't doing well.

I'm sorry ♥

But, Keep voting and commenting. You guys are amazing. I love you and your comments on this story have made my week.

60 votes = Next Update }