Chapter 6

Justin

I sat on my bed, finishing up homework. It was easy really.

I mean, my mind wasn't occupied with other stuff right now.

So getting this done was pretty easy.

But it was after I was done that I got an uneasy feeling.

The kind where you just feel sick, like something isn't the way it's supposed to be. I kind of brushed it off, laying myself down on the couch.

But even after that, I couldn't shake the feeling. I tried sleeping, I tried watching television, I tried playing on my phone.

Nothing helped.

I sighed, standing up and walking to my room. Throwing on a pair of shoes and a hoodie, Jason's hoodie to be exact, and I left. Locking the apartment door behind me and making sure my phone was secured in my basketball shorts.

It smelled fresh out, like it does right after it rains. It's not even cold out, just a little chill running through the air.

Cars passed me as I walked along the sidewalk, keeping my eyes busy by sweeping them across everything that passed me.

My mind was circling. Spinning. I couldn't stop feeling bad. I know that feeling for Ryan the way that I do isn't good. I just, I have so many feelings for him.

Jason's gone, but I still get the feeling of betraying him.

I kicked at a small rock, sending it on the street. A car wheel rolling over it. I stared at the rock, just watching. I probably looked like a freak. Standing there staring at the street.

"Hey!" I turned around, looking for where the voice came from. It was a deep voice, but it was familiar.

I squinted my eyes, seeing a man a ways behind me. He was big and bulky, he had that gang look about him.

He was walking closer to me and I felt the urge to back up. I know that as long as I'm with or associate with anyone from a gang, I'll have people after me.

So the natural thing for me to do was back up.

"I'm not going to hurt you, if that's why you look like you're getting ready to shit your pants." He chuckled, walking underneath a street lamp.

He was tall that's for sure. He was growing a beard, and had on black. A cigarette inbetween his fingers.

"Justin Bieber right?" He raised an eyebrow, inhaling his death stick. God, Jason smoked and I hated that.

"Umm-" Jason always told me not to go right out and tell people who you are. It was a dangerous thing, so I closed my mouth.

"Got sent to come and get you, boss has really been looking forward to seeing you."

I sent him a strange look, licking my lips. Why the hell is he talking to me so calmly? If he was going to kidnap me, he wouldn't be trying to carry on a conversation.

"Don't talk much I see." He mumbled, stomping on his cigarette. "I'm parked right over there," His thumb pointed back to a white car.

"I don't know why you're showing me. If you know where it's at, then go get in it." My voice was snappy and rude, but what the actual hell?

I just met this dude and he's expecting me to just hop in his car like no big deal?

I stared at him for a moment before turning around to walk away.

"You'd be surprised," His voice came out in a teasing tone, "How much you'd want to come Justin."

I looked at him but he was already walking to his car.

My feet, being controlled by something completely other than my brain, walked after him.

Where the hell is my common sense? Don't get into cars with strangers. The last time I did someone ended up dead.

I shivered as the thoughts of Jason erupted.

I still got in his car, I still did what I exactly shouldn't do.

~

The car ride was strange. As I looked in the car, I noticed stuff that'd belong to a teenager or young adult.

Like a 20 or 21 year old.

This guy had to be in his thirties. Not that he looked old, just not young.

He kept the radio on low, his head turned to look at passing cars.

Who's boss?

~

"Here we are." He had parked his car, climbing out and motioning for me to come in.

I was a little startstruck, this house was huge.

It was like, a house you would expect Brad Pitt to live. There was so many nice cars too.

I climbed out, fixing the hat on my head. My legs only covered by my basketball shorts and Nike socks.

I was trying a new look, like a sports thing?

Jason always told me that I needed to watch sports and stop being a stereotypical gay guy.

I never took offense to that, I guess me being girly and feminine got on my nerves too.

The pavement up to the door was smooth and black. I could see lights on in the house and shadows walking around.

"He's gonna be surprised, how easy you got in the car." I heard the man say, opening the door with a key and letting me in.

I looked at room in which I had stepped in and stared. It was so nice. The couch's were black, like a leather.

The floor was wood, black wood. There was a table in the middle if the room and a television about three times the size of mine hanging on the wall.

"You can stare later, boss is really anxious to see you." He lightly pushed the back of my shoulder, walking me up what seemed like an endless flight of stairs.

The walls were empty. A plain white, nothing else.

We finally got to a door, wide open. I got pushed inside and I turned around to yell at the guy for shoving me, but the door was shut and I could hear footsteps leaving.

"Stupid fuck." I mumbled, kicking the door. I was just about to turn around, figure out who this boss guy was, why he wanted to talk to me, when a voice spoke.

A voice, thick and laced with a trace of a Canadian accent. I furrowed my eyebrows, closing my eyes. I'm crazy, I should have just kept walking.

"Is that my hoodie. I swear I haven't seen that thing in forever Jay."

}HEY MY LOVELY LITTLE WHORES (: HOW HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN?
GOOD I HOPE.
SO, I WAS THINKING, THIS BOOK IS REALLY SPECIAL TO ME.
It's special, I GOT A MESSAGE FROM ANONYMOUS, SAYING THAT THIS STORY WAS GREAT AND THAT SHE LOVED HOW I'M PROGRESSING THE STORY! EEP.

SO, ALL OF YOUR NICE MESSAGES CAN MAKE MY DAY.
ANDDD, I WAS THINKING THIS TOO, WHY NOT HAVE YOU GUYS MESSAGE ME STUFF YOU WANT TO HAPPEN IN THE BOOK.
GIVE ME IDEAS AND I COULD USE THEM! OF COURSE, GIVING YOU CREDIT. (:

AND EH'? THAT ENDING HUH? PRETTY CRAZY.

BUT,

COMMENT

SHARE

VOTE

STAY CLASSY

and if you guys love me, you'll give me lots of feedback and your personal thoughts cx

Question of the day; What's your favorite ship?

}