"Hey, whats happening here?" Just in cue, (Y/n) came from the kitchen door, holding a several layerd of a sandwich with he PJs on.

"Oh hey! A sandwich! Can I have one? I want a midnight snack!" Greg smiled.

(Y/n) shared a half of her sandwich to Greg and his frog as she took a bite from hers, moaning from how good it tasted. "So, what bell are you even talking about? Got a nightmare or something?" She asked, yawning.

"Why are you up at this hour?" Beatrice asked, weirdly.

(Y/n) pointed her own sandwich. "Some midnight snack. Now I'm asking why are you guys up at this hour?" She place her hand on her hips.

"The Bad Hood get the bell!" Wirt panicked.

"A bell. Whats so important about a bell?" (Y/n) sarcastically asked him.

"(Y/n), that bell is really important." Beatrice added.

"Hm?" She looked at Beatrice, curiousity lacing her eyes. "Why?" She asked again.

"T-That bell could control a vile spirit. Who knows what will happen with the folks in this woods. She have it. That thief." Wirt said.

"Oh man. So do you got a plan to bring it back, Pilgrim? Cause I'm tagging along." She smirked.

"B-But she's a murderer. I cant compete." Wirt suttered.

"But your a total package too! You beat the Beast last year." Greg encouraged.

"Oh gosh, I'm having a deja vu from you Greg." Wirt lightly place his hand on his forehead.

"But I think its too dangerous for Greg to come along with you, Wirt." Beatrice looked at Greg with concern.

Of course, the thief they were talking about is a cold blooded killer that also kills children like Greg. He cant tag along with Wirt.

"Thats why Wirt's gonna come with me while Greg will stay with you at your house. No big deal right?" (Y/n) shrug.

"Come with you? Where?" Wirt asked her, putting on his blue robe (A/N i dont know what his blue thingy called :/).

"To the Gardener. The guy I mentioned to you while we're talking? I think he can help you guys. He's really interested to talk with people who have some good background so Wirt should come since he's the pilgrim." (Y/n) explained, casually placing her hand on Wirt's shoulder.

"Uhhh The Gardener? Yeah like he know everything." Wirt rolled his eyes.

"Almost. Wirt, almost." She corrected him.

"I think (Y/n) got a point. But what if that black girl thief or whatever caught you guys?" Beatrice questioned.

"That wont happen. If it does, I got some strength guys annnnd some fighting experiences." (Y/n) encouraged them.

"Grrroooooaaaggggg. . . . ." Alexander, Greg's frog yawned, showing a pair of sleepy eyes.

"I think we should sleep. Alexander is getting sleepy." Greg suggested.

So on, the plan will be continued as the group are getting some shut eye before there new adventure come to them. Beatrice tuck Greg and his frog with some blankets, Wirt hesitantly went to his bed and stared up at the wall. (Y/n) went in her room as well, but this time, placing a dagger on her bed cabinet incase of there would be another encounter. Soon everybody started to sleep except Wirt who really cant sleep.

He's gonna need some sleep though for tomorow's journey.

          **🔔**

"Hey I already got the bell but the problem is, that boy is planning to get this bell back." A girl with a black robe announced, clutching to a magical orb thats floating around her hand.

"Hmm, I see. Well then, just act along until he met me. Hopefully things will get interesting." Soon an unknown derp voice answered the girl.

"Soo what? I'm just gonna let him follow me until our secret will be blown?" She irritatedly scrstch her hair.

"Just wait, my dear. You do know that we're both stronger and smarter than him."

'Gross, he called me dear.' The girl thought, having a cringed expression on her. "Ok fine. But you owe me this favor, ok?"

---- Beeep ----

"Goddamn, that no-good for nothing . . ." The girl trailed off, stumping her way through the woods with her basket on.

-- O N C E --