Part Three: Death and Genocide are Bae

Geno had woken up to find Reaper had finally stopped annoying him and went to go do his fucking job, thank god. There was a little white phone with earbuds nearby. What the hell? Geno thinks, sitting up. Geno grabs the phone, curious. It opened to a site called ‘Tumblr’ with a search bar in it.

Geno clicks on the search bar, to see this account is following one thing, Afterdeath. Curious, Geno clicks on the tag. Instantly, he sees some… ‘interesting’ content. “WHAT THE HELL?!” He shouts, his face going blue and red.

Him and… And Reaper?! No! No Reaper was an ass! An ass that refused to leave Geno alone because he's know he's go insane if he were alone… An ass who made Geno breakfast every morning… An ass who- Okay! Maybe Reaper was sweet but he's never-

Oh god damn he was hot. Okay okay, maybe Geno wouldn't mind so much being in a relationship with Reaper, but he'd neveeeerrrr… Geno’s thoughts trail off as he finds a picture of Reaper fucking him in the ass… God… he’s hot… NO. BAD GENO. Geno mentally scolds himself for thinking that, but he continues to stare at the picture, then he notices there’s audio with it. He gulps and puts in the ear buds, listening to the audio.

“You're so submissive, Geno~.” A voice that sounds a little too much like Reaper calls. His voice sounded much flirty-er than normal, and his voice was lower, making him sound extremely seductive. Geno gulps, a voice a lot like his speaks up, “Sh-Shut up Reaper…” It says. “You want me, Geno~. You want me bad.” The Reaper in the recording calls. There’s a small huff noise from the Geno in the recording. “I'll prove it~.” Recording Reaper says. There's a sound of teeth clanking together and Geno whimpering. “Heh, what did I tell ya~?” Recording Reaper says. “r-reaper…” Recording Geno says quietly.

Reaper’s voice sounded extremely attractive to Geno. He found himself wishing his Reaper would talk to him like that… “Now Gen,” Geno couldn't bare to listen to the rest of this, it had used Reaper’s nickname for him. He just couldn't… Yet he felt himself having heat all over his body, especially in his cheeks and… Other places.

Geno just sat on his bed for a while, till curiosity got the best of him once more. How many pictures were made of him and Reaper? He needed to know. So Geno looked at all of these images. Some of them were kind of cute, him and Reaper cuddling and sharing sweet kisses. Geno… Actually wanted to do all of that… But most of them, where him and Reaper fucking. Which Geno wasn't quite comfortable doing, but he had to admit, Reaper must have been a God of love at some point instead of death, because he was so fucking sexy.

“Hey Gen, what are you-...” Reaper was cut off by his own chuckle. Geno felt his face flush more. Reaper had appeared right behind him, he could fully see what Geno was looking at. Geno had never wanted to run from Death so much, yet he was glued in place. “Do you really think we'd make a good couple, Gen?” Reaper asks. Geno was starting to panic HARD. What if Reaper left him alone in this crazy place?!

“Because,” Reaper pauses, wrapping his arms around Geno’s neck, “I think so too~.” Reaper says, his normally flirty voice becoming even more seductive. Geno feels his cheeks somehow grow hotter with each second passing. “Hmmm, you find me attractive, don't you Geno~? Do you love me~? I think you do~.” Reaper whispers into Geno’s ear. His voice was driving him crazy, but there was no fucking way that he was going to let Reaper control him.

Geno pulls away from Reaper’s touch. He instantly regrets his decision, that warm and fuzzy feeling had left him, that tingling sensation was gone. Reaper’s hot breath on his neck was gone, along with the scent of him, everything that had been amazing in that moment, gone.

It was no matter, he still DEFINITELY hated Reaper, even if he was a sexy beast. He wouldn't let Reaper use his weakness to his advantage. “I'd never love you, Reaper. Your a-” Geno cut himself off when he for once in his life saw Reaper’s smirk falter. A frown was plastered onto his face at the words “I'd never love you.” It almost looked like Reaper was holding back tears. Geno couldn't bare it, he had gone too far.