19. Say Something

Jasmine's POV

It's been a several months since me and Anthony got back together. Things have been going pretty well. Except for the fact that mostly everyone doesn't approve of our relationship anymore.

Pippa, Renee, Daveed, Oak, they all thought I just shouldn't be with him. But Anthony is one of the nicest guys I know and they're just looking out for me. They said it was a mistake to give him a chance, but I disagree. Everyone deserves a second chance.

I was still wearing the promise ring. I pretended it was an engagement ring and ended up looking at wedding dresses. But he hasn't proposed. Yet. At least I hope he will, after what he said.

The baby was due in a two weeks. I was scared to death and I had no idea what I was gonna do. After everything I've been through, I've rethought me giving the baby up for adoption. But I'm not sure if I can even take care of a child. That's why I haven't made up my mind.

"Wedding dresses huh?" Anthony asks from behind me, making me jump. I quickly shut my laptop shut. "Oh, uh, no." I say, flustered. "I forgot you were here." He laughs and gives me a peck on the cheek.

Ge takes a seat next to me. The atmosphere suddenly got serious. "So, I know this is a... difficult subject, but... do you want to keep the baby or not?" I'm slightly shocked at his bluntness, but he was right. I need to make a decision.

"I-um... I don't know." I say, getting up from the couch to go make the grilled cheese I was craving. Anthony sits at the dining table, watching me make the food.

"To be honest, I kinda wanna keep the baby. I can't imagine our daughter without her parents." Anthony says. I let out a sigh.

"Oka-" My breath hitches. "But I mean, its all up to you, but I think you should make a decision." Anthony continues. "... so?" I just stand there frozen. "Jaz? Are you okay? Say something."

"My water just broke."

(A/N - I shook myself writing this chapter omg but I just wanted to say this in case you didn't realize there was a time skip in this chapter to a couple months later. Also, I was talking with my brother and long story short we were talking about the cast of Hamilton and he said... he said "I just think the guys play a more important roll" anD I ALMOST SCREAMED. ok im done byeee! Xoxo)