"Knowiing hiim he would feel the same way!...and you know vri2ka?

"Yes."

"Well 2he'2 on our a22e2 about u2"

"Mr.Capt0r why w0uld her 0p1n10n matter 1n anyway? Y0u tw0 l0ve each 0ther c0rrect?"

He says as I sit up and gives me the coffee as I grab it

"Well yea"

"Then 0ther pe0ples 0p1n10n sh0uldnt matter t0 y0u guys as l0ng y0u tw0 kn0w. Y0u truly l0ve and care about each 0ther? Then um.."

"Come on 2ay iit~"
Let me pause for second the troll I'm taking to is Aidden Prilor an other fish duck but he's nice. He doesn't really say cuss word at all. It's weird but when he's mad..boy do you want to get away and well this how he looks like

boy do you want to get away and well this how he looks like

((Sorry about the shitty drawing!))
Welp end of him. He struggles as he shyly says it

"F-fuck her Mr. Capt0r"

"Agaiin you don't have to call me Mr. Capt0r ju2t call me 2ollux."

"And aga1n 1m aware 0f that thank y0u"

"..he.."

"S0llux are y0u alr1ght?"

"Ju2t tiired"

"Why d1dn't y0u tell me y0u we're b0thered?!"

"But II wa2n't bother-"

"My g0g 1 leave y0u t0 rest"

I grab his arm sat him down as he sit down and tilts his head as I hit him behind the head.

"0w!-"

"You. Are. Not. Botheriing. Me"

"...s0rry"

"IIt'2 fiine ju2t relax"

"S0llux."

"Hmm"

"1 saw her-"

"God damniit!"

I put the pillow over my head as he tried to take it off as I slaps his hands away as he says.

"S0llux! 1 saw her w1th an 0ther man!!..1t br0ke me.."

"Aiidden bro iit2 her lost! Don't worry about her!"

I said as I punched his arm. He rubs his arm and punches me back.

"S0rry.."

"One more thiing.."

"Hmm?"

"II had 2ex wiith hiim liike two tiime2"

"1 d0n't need t0 kn0w ab0ut that!! That y0ur damn bus1ness!!-....."

"You fuckiing cuss"

"N0 1 d1dn't"

"Aiidden priilor you cuss and ii didn't have to make you!!!"

He takes the pillow and hides his face. As I laughed at him then his phone rang he looks up as he checks his phone. His eyes widen as he blushed a little. As I wanted to see but pulls the phone away.

"Come on II wanna 2ee the nude2"

"S0LLUX!!! They are n0t nudes!"

"2uuure"

I grab the phone from him as he tries to reach out for his phone as he was reaching it for me his face met my foot as I pushed him away.

"S0llux!!!"

"Damn two people at a tiime my man"

"Please g1ve me my ph0ne back!"

He jumps on me as I tried to keep the phone away from him. As Vriska bust through the door saying

"I know your hiding something from-......oh?"

She smirks as aidden and I looked at her and looked at each other as we looked at the position we were in. Aidden eyes widen. As I shrugged it off and pushed him off. As I get up and walk over to Vriska.

"Hiidiing what exactly?"

"That you and Eridan having sexual relationship!..who's that?"

"No we are not and that2 my roommate but what you trying to prove ii2 wrong."

"Tell that to feferi then?"

"..no"

"Why not????????"

"II told her already ii diidn't feel the same way.."

"Sollux Captor I'll fucking destroy you when I do find out the truth."

She frowns as she walks out the door as I scream.

"Tell me how that work2 out on ya later on"

He closes the door as Aidden was on the floor blushing hard as I through the blanket at him and went to my room.

Eridan's dream:

I was floating in thin air everything was white. I looked around to see no one around. But I see this one figure walking down under me. I float down towards him and landed on my feet. But the figure was gone. I looked around but wasn't around me. Then I turn as I see a black figure standing in front of me I get scared and fall down. The figure kneels down and put one of his hands on my chest. I looked at him weirdly thinking *wwhat is this figure doing??* figure moves his hand away as he gets up and held out his hand. I slowly reach out for him as he starts to cry I see his tears fall down his cheeks. For some damn reason I felt I had to do. But to wipe his tears away he grabs my hand and places his hand on my cheek. I smiled as he slowly faded away. I reached out for him but it was to late he was gone..I wanted him back..