LA scandals (LA part 1)

A/N: since you all like smut here's some more..

======================================================

Grayson woke up to his alarm, put his pants on and headed to Ethan's room. Grayson reached under the sheets and jerked Ethan off lightly just to excite him. Ethan was still dreaming and immediately started air humping into Grayson's hand. Grayson laughed as he sped up the pace, in seconds Ethan came all over himself and awoke. 

E: "what the -- oh - oh my god.... i shouldve known"

G: "hahaha oh my goddd, i cant believe that worked..."

Grayson pecked a kiss on Ethans forehead and slapped his ass.

E: "im totally going to get you back.. when you least expect it too!"

G: "oh sure... ANYWAYS get the fuck up because we cant miss this flight"

Ethan sprung up hopped in the shower, packed his suitcase and made it to the car at 5am. Grayson got himself ready, ate a sandwich and packed the car. They speeded to the airport, got their luggage checked and headed for their terminal. Grayson watched the tv "high of 81 in Los Angeles and a low of 68..." 

G: "Shit dude, LA is about to be so HYPE"

E: "How is it almost 20 degrees here, but 80 there... thats SO not fair!!"

G: "I cant wait for the weather and Aaron will be there and Joseph.. Oh my godddd"

E: "Joseph is alllll mine, you can have Aaron.."

G: "I mean we havent even met Aaron yet so dont underestimate him.."

E: "Are we sure hes even gay?"

G: "Joseph said he fucked him twice, so i'd say hes cool with it..."

They boarded their flight at 6:30 am, and slept the whole 6 hours. They arrived in LA at 10am and called an Uber to pick them up. They loaded their stuff and headed to the Hotel. 

G: "We made it babe."

E: "I cant believe it, i mean were ACTUALLY here..."

G: "This is craaaazyy"

They looked out the window together, viewing the infinite palm trees, cars, streets and buildings. Grayson put his arm around Ethan and gave him a slow kiss on the cheek.

G: "Im so horny babe"

E: "I guess we have time to waste dont we?"

G: "OH SHIT I have a... um... i forgot.."

E: "OH YEAH we have that dentist appointment right?"

G: "YES oh god, where even is it?"

E: "I think we scheduled it at the new place downtown..."

G: "Okay im going to get an uber, and we'll just brush our teeth right?"

E: "Mom will kill us if we miss this.."

G: "Then we wont!"

They raced to brush their teeth, floss and use mouthwash. 

G: "AM I GOOD?"

Grayson widened his mouth to let Ethan see every crevice in his mouth.

E: "YES AM I??"

Ethan did the same and they both praised each other.

At 11am, they headed for the Uber and told him to get their as quick as possible. 

At 11:30 am they raced to the Dentist office in hopes they made it on time. Grayson opened the door and headed to the counter.