Grab me a tish bro (NYC part 2)

The next morning they awoke to the sound New York traffic and kids running up and down the hallway. They were both snuggled on their sides of the bed hands to themself, and wondering if what happened last night was just a dream. Ethan rushed to the window to see the city in the morning, to his surprise it was covered in white, and the room felt a bit warm as if the heating decided to come back to life again. Ethan was more than excited that it had actually snowed that morning. Ethan got up brushed his teeth, put clothes on and headed to the lounge for breakfast. Grayson took the opportunity of privacy and did a quick one to wake himself up, then he continued to brush his teeth and head down for breakfast.

E: "hey g, what did you dream about last night.. you were yelling a bit and saying some things..."

G: "i think i was on a mountain doing ninja stuff? i dont really know dude.... sorry if i woke you"

They both wondered whether what happened after that was a dream too or not. They shrugged it off as a weird dream, they were probably just too tired to dream about anything normal. But they both kind of liked the thought of it, being touched by one another...

As they arrived at the hotel room Ethan went for a pee, he noticed his balls felt really sore. He felt them to see if they were tender, and so they were. He shrugged it off as blue balls and figured he just needed to jerk off soon.

G: "Hey do you mind I go be a touristy tourist for a day alone?"

E: "Sure imma go check out NYC too, i heard theres a great pizza parlor close to here!"

Grayson grabs his stuff and heads out, "Cool ill text you if i need anything!"

Ethan decides to take the privacy as a chance to do a quick one before he heads out as well. But before he could finish he discovers that his balls feel worse... "what the fuck is happening," he thinks to himself. "should i see a doctor or something" "where do i even go?"

Ethan found the nearest walk-in clinic and waited a good 50 minutes before he got a room.

Nurse: "So what seems to be the problem today?"

E: "Recently I've noticed that my balls feel very tender after i masturbate, is that normal?"

Nurse: "When did this start?"

E: "This morning i think, or last night"

Nurse: "That doesnt sound good, I believe you have a case of "Blue Balls", in which you need to jerk off every 4hours or so for a couple of days until your balls feel normal again. It's usually caused by an over production of semen in your testicles."

E: "Ah, I see, do i need any medication?"

Nurse: "Nope, youre good to go!"

Ethan walked around the city more relieved than ever, he stopped by a couple local shops and strolled through central park. Grayson hit up many restaurants taking free samples before he too went strolling through central park.

E: "well this was unexpected"

G: "Yo lets get cheesecake!"

As they adventured together they couldnt stop thinking about that crazy dream last night. It was so real they couldnt keep their minds off of it. They both wanted it to happen again.. They scarfed down their meals and headed to back to the hotel.

E: "So i went to the doctors earlier and they said i have blue balls..."

Grayson immediately flushed red on his face, "why?"

E: "She said it was because my balls are being weird"

G: "So did you get drugs for it?"

E: "nah i just gotta jerk off every 4 hours and ill be good"