Lucky Leaf Clover

Lucky Leaf Clover

Prologue/ Introduction

//.//

The four-leaf clover is a rare variation of the common three-leaf clover. According to tradition, such clovers bring good luck: If consumed, a genie appears. This genie grants you three wishes. These three wishes must be used in one year. In addition, each leaf is believed to represent something: the first is for faith,the second is for hope,the third is for love,and the fourth is for luck.

Have you guys ever believed that once you are destined with whom you're destined with, even if you'll be separated for many years you'll still meet in one place and will be together again, that if even one or both of you changed alot in maybe appearance or attitude you'll still remember the heart that loved and you loved, that even with too many people being a hindrance with your relationship, even how many times they try to make you guys apart, how they try to make a way for the both of you to not be together, still in the end; Both of you will fall in each other's arms, that wherever one go, one will follow. Whenever or wherever, it is still the both of you for each other.

Had you guys ever wonder if that is true?

Silang dalawa kasi, OO.

They parted ways but their hearts remained together.

But that is what they believed before parting ways and now that many years passed, will they still believe what they had believed from before?

Will the promise they made be fulfilled or instead be broken?

They were too young back then, what about now?

Is their love as stronger as before or has it already faded?

Four-leaf clover is a Good luck that it contains four good elements, faith, hope, love & luck.

Does their life have those? Or was it just a plain stupid belief?

This is Lucky Leaf Clover,

Will you believe or just leave?

//.//