Hello...

Ari and I where walking it the town called Gravity falls, and we're keeping our distance from humans. We had just been in the forest for four years straight, and we are still getting used to people. After our parents were killed we ran, far. Since then we haven't seen humans, at all. This we new to us.
"Lets try some human food." Ari suggested, people looked at him weirdly.
"Ari, you can't say things like that in public." I whispered to him, and he nodded. "How about we find a diner?" I asked and he nodded again. We found a diner and walked in, Ari grabbed my hand and held it tight. There was a lot of people in there.
"Lets find a less crowded place." Ari said, and I nodded and got out of there. Ari let go of my hand, I turned around to walk the other way but bumped into someone. I fell to my butt and growled slightly. I looked up to see a boy about my age in human years. He wore a blue hat with a pinetree on it, and was holding a red book. Ari stood off to the side not knowing what to do. I stood up and so did the boy.
"Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." He said nicely. I looked at Ari, then back at the boy.
"Um..It's, ok?" I Asked looking to Ari for help, he just shrugged. An idea popped in my head.
"Um..Do you know a Wendy?" I asked the boy, he nodded.
"Yeah, I know Wendy. Why?" He asked.
"I just..haven't seen her in a while. Do you know where she might be?"I asked.
"Of course! I was headed that way right now." He said smiling. "Right this way." He started walking in one direction and we followed. "So, I haven't seen you around town before, are you guys new?" He asked.
"No, just haven't been here in four years." I say as Ari holds my hand.
"Cool, i'm Dipper by the way." He said smiling at me.
"I'm (Y/N), and this is Ari." I say looking at Ari, who growled at Dipper.
"Ari!" I said sternly, "Public." I whispered to him, but i'm 80% sure Dipper heard. I looked back at Dipper who was looking at Ari, then I looked back at him to see he was glaring at Dipper. So i glared at him, and he looked at me and then stopped. I'm not surprised he did that, wolfs are known for being protective, I would have done the same thing if a girl was talking to Ari. Suddenly another boy appeared next to Dipper.
"PINETREE!!!!!!!" He yelled at Dipper. "OH! Who are you~" He turned to me. Ari growled at him, but I covered his mouth with my hand.
"Bill this is (Y/N), shes looking for Wendy. (Y/N) this is Bill, he...well, he's him." Dipper didn't seem to happy. I lightly sniffed the air and picked up Bills sent, he was definitely not human. I took a step back and help onto Ari tightly.
"What's wrong?" Bill said 'worried', "Wolfie."

A/N: Sorry for a crappy first chapter, and warning:it my not get any better. Because this is mostly a story I write when I have writers block with other stories, but still want to write. SORRY. Hope its not to crappy.
Love Y'all ~MaY