Another Semi-Argument

Start from the beginning

I lightly moaned from his sultry voice but thought it over. Well, I have been needy but used aggression to cover it. It's degrading to beg him but damn, he's right... Giving in, I slowly nodded, "See? That's all you had to do. You should just tell me what you want when you want it and maybe I'll give it to you." He licked my ear and I shuddered. My hands snaked back and wrapped around his neck.

"B-But remember when you s-said to-," He cut me off by running his tongue up my neck. I moaned and pushed back against his slick, wet body.

"I know I said that Naru, but that was a week after I said we'd wait three weeks. It's almost four weeks now. You were too eager." Him whispering does wonders to me.

I whimpered, "Stop making it sound like I'm weak." My fingers threaded into his soft, soaked hair.

He suckled on my neck and I grinded onto him. A groan left his lips and I smirked in triumph. "I'm not trying to, it just amuses me that you already craved me one week into it." He bit my shoulder and I squirmed.

"That means you're making fun of me then." My voice came off breathy and I felt slightly embarrassed.

A deep chuckle rumbled from him, "Call it what you want." His left hand slid down my chest and gripped my erection. I gasped but leaned into his touch. "Did you miss this Naru?" I moaned and nodded. "Did you miss sex?" I whimpered but nodded again. "Are you ready for me my little fox?" I whined from his teasing. He nipped my ear, "Come on babe, I need an answer."

His hands stopped moving and I whimpered, moving to gain some type of friction but his arms held me in place. He wants me to say it. It's so humiliating but, I'm desperate. Pushing pride aside, I begged. "Please fuck me Sas-,"

A sudden knock on the door sounded through the bathroom. "Just so you know, it's time to leave. You'll run late if you keep going." I blushed hard, feeling myself go limp, and immediately removed my hands to begin rinsing the remaining soap out of my hair. She caught us before anything could happen. If Sasuke wouldn't have teased me, we could've been done! I was upset but more embarrassed however, I didn't let it show.

I heard him sigh and begin to wash up as I stepped out. I searched the air for the counter then my towel. After quickly wiping my face off, I dried myself off and wrapped it around my waist. I hope she doesn't say anything about it later. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then went to the closet to pick out something to wear. I settled on blue jeans and a brown T-shirt.

As I exited the closet and walked towards our bedroom, Sasuke was getting out. My eyes skimmed over him but I stopped myself before I was caught again or before my gaze lowered too far. I hurried past him and laid my clothes on the bed, searched my dresser for underwear and socks, then got dressed. When I was tugging on my socks, Sasuke came in with black pants on and a red T-shirt in his arms. I noticed that his towel was riding low on him so I looked away.

He ran a hand through his hair in exasperation then started getting dressed. I got up and grabbed my phone off the nightstand, ignoring the growing discomfort. I passed Sasuke, again, on my way out and headed downstairs. He's mad but I don't know if he's mad at me. I shrugged it off and went to the kitchen, searching through the cabinets. So hard to ignore the desire to say fuck education but I'd regret it later.

I pulled out an Oreo pop tart pack then put it in the toaster. I haven't seen her yet, maybe she went to her room or hopefully she finally left. My luck was cut short when Temari came beside me and hopped on the counter. She changed into brown skinny jeans and a light purple, long sleeve blouse. She had a grin plastered on her face.

"Sorry I interrupted you two but I didn't want you to be late on accident. You know how you two can get."

I gave a smirk, feeling a light pink tint my cheeks, "It's alright besides, I have to study hard in math anyway for the upcoming finals."

She nodded in understanding, "Do you want me to drive you guys there? It's the least I can do since I'm gonna be staying here for a while." I inwardly cringed. They still haven't made up.

"Sure, that'd be nice. Thanks,".

She smiled, "No problem, I gotta help in some way. I'll get the car started, come out when you're ready."

"Alright." She jumped off the counter and headed to the garage. The pop tarts were done so I grabbed them with mini double-jointed tongs and set them on a napkin. They smelled so good and were practically begging to be devoured. Then, Sasuke came in and brushed past me to the refrigerator. I blushed but wrapped up my food and turned to walk away but I was pushed against the counter.

Sasuke pinned me and stared me in my eyes making me shiver from the intensity. My hand was empty, implying that I dropped the goods. "Why are you acting so distant?" He leaned closer as I bent backwards.

"I'm not acting distant, I just want to get to school on time. You're overreacting." I had to stop bending or I'd break my spine.

He snorted, "Overreacting? You rushed to get away from me like I had a disease and I'm the one overreacting?" He was so close that I could smell the fresh mint off his breath.

I got closer to his face in determination, "Yes! Now if you'd excuse me, Temari is waiting for us."

His hold on my wrists didn't loosen but his eyes narrowed. "We'll finish this debate when we get home, don't forget that." Finishing our fourth semi-argument this week, he finally released me and stalked off to the garage.

"Teme." I muttered while massaging my left wrist. I glanced at the floor and saw my morning sweets crumbled on the floor. I sighed from loss and grabbed the hand-held broom then swept up the remainder of the ruined treat. "So careless and rude." I muttered as I dumped the dustpan and hung it back up before grabbing an apple then heading for the garage.

(From now on I'll but author's notes on the end) Sorry it's on a Saturday, thought yesterday was Thursday... Anyway here's another short chapter. A little erotic scene, not too much though. Unfortunately. But soon there will be action for those smex lovers including myself. So there you go! Hope you liked it byie!

Up-To-Date Author's Note
Am I the only one that got disappointed? While rereading this I was expecting to see some action but got a load of tease instead.