Chapter 2 (Aaliyah's POV)

Start from the beginning

"Come on munsters. Let's get in the limousine."

They didn't have to be told twice, they jumped out of my 4Runner and ran over to the limo to be greeted by Damien. I grabbed their booster seats and their book bags. Then I made my way to the limo too. I slipped in the limo securing the booster seats. Damien ushered my kids in then got in behind them.

"Mommy, Mr.Damien said he had a game room and theatre where we're going!" Kitai said excited.

"Lucky for you guys, now you have something to do other than getting on your sister's nerves when you're finished with your homework." I replied buckling them in. Damien chuckled.

"Bells is boring anyway."

"Hey! I am not!" Isabella whined.

"Yes you are. All you wanna do is play with your stupid dolls." Kitai grumbled

"You play with dolls too!" Isabella exclaimed.

"They're action figures!"

"Same thing! They look like dolls!"

"Hey! Hush! You two are not going to be bickering the entire ride to the airport and I mean it." I scolded them. They snapped their mouths shut but continued to glare at each other.

"They are smart for their age."

"I know. Tell me about it." I sighed.

"Are you ready to be my assassin or do you need to refresh your skills?" he asked

"I assure you, Mr.Arden, I need no refreshing. Just give me the names of who you want dead and have the money transferred into my account before I take whoever out. By the way how is my 4Runner getting to Manhattan?" I closed my eyes.

"Movers are linking it to the back of the moving truck."

I nodded notifying that I heard him.

"Wake me when we get to the airport."

"Okay."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The plane ride was exhausting, Kitai and Isabella wouldn't remain seated and Damien was encouraging them. We were now pulling into a 12 bedroom Mansion with a 12 car garage.

"Wow! Mommy, this house is even bigger than ours." Isabella said in awe.

I on the other hand was not impressed. I knew how drug dealers lived, hell my drug money was the only reason we got to live as lavishly as we did. We got out of the limo and made our way into the Mansion. Kitai and Isabella took off down the hall.

"No running inside!!!" I yelled.

"I haven't hired any butlers or nannies yet, because I assume you would like a choice in who watches your children. "

"When do we tie the knot?" I asked looking around.

"As soon as possible, I made an appointment with the court for next friday. That gives us a week to get to know each other just incase they think we're faking this marriage."

"So will we be staying under the same roof or will you be staying in another mansion somewhere?"

"I will be under this roof for your protection. You children will be placed in a private school. You will be with me most days."

"No to that last part. If it doesn't pertain Mafia business then I will be modeling and helping injured athletes."

"Let me explain something to you, Aaliyah, I am Don, I am your boss now. If I tell you that you will be with me most days then thats exactly where you will be. I assure you what I say goes, if you want to live by your own will then I suggest you make your way back to Florida and I will find another woman who would fit this job perfectly."

I was about to cuss him out but I decided against it. Instead I smiled and nodded my head. I planned to make his life a living hell.

"Show me my room."

"Second floor will be your floor along with your children, the third floor is mine, the first floor of course are guest bedrooms, the kitchen, and the family room. There will be a game room on your floor for Isabella and Kitai, and there will be a Theatre on my floor. One of the rooms on the first floor can be turned into whatever you like, maybe an office, or a library. Tomorrow I will take you to meet everyone I work closely within the Mafia including my parents, who will be watching Isabella and Kitai."

"Alright." I turned walking up the stairs and I could practically feel his eyes on me. I gave him a brief backward glance only to catch him looking at the backside of me lustfully. I rolled my eyes and turned my head back in the direction I was going.

He was just like every other man that had done me wrong. He wanted the luxuries I could offer, he wanted me for his image and for my skills. I'm sure he wanted to have my body too but I wouldn't allow that ever.

But today I make this promise, If Damien screwed me over I would make sure he'd regret it for the rest of his life.