Sectioned off from the scene stages and front booths for viewings and new comers, Liam is nodding his head at one of his men who has volunteered to bouncer their area for the night, encouragingly pushing Louis into the section. The tension seems to fall off of Louis' shoulders as he spots Zayn twiddling his straw around his cocktail.

"You came!"Zayn sounds unbelievably thrilled, out of his seat and taking the short strides to embrace his best friend in a hug that he knows that Louis is craving. The dominant respectfully takes a step back to let the two submissives hug, watching as Louis relaxes into the embrace and proceeds to burry his face into the crook of Zayns neck.

"I was pretty much forced, but yeah."He laughs almost awkwardly, moving so that he can look at Zayn but still be roped up in his best friends arms. It's ridiculous how much you could miss someone that just lives on the other side of the house. It showed just how preoccupied their own lives are getting now that they have Dominants.

"Forced?"Zayn gives the towering Dominant that stands behind Louis a sharp look, eyebrow raised dangerously at the man.

"Zayn- it was a disagreement. I didn't want to come, Liam said that we were going. That's all."Louis reassures, feeling a fondness in his chest at Zayn she quick reaction.

"Hmm, okay."Zayn gives Liam a pointed look who looks like he's about to say something on the matter before Zayn starts to speak again, attention directed onto Louis, a smile on his face."I'm so glad you've came. You'll love it, trust me. You don't have to scene-"

"I wasn't planning to,"

"I know, just calming your nerves. All you have to do is relax, drink a couple of sweet cocktails."Louis is grinning at the idea because yeah, he can do that. Louis looks back at his Dominant for confirmation to be go and drink cocktails with Zayn.

"Yes, but be good and be safe. Stay in this area."Liam sighs but that fond smile is still tugging at his lips in a way that makes butterflies go wild in Louis' stomach. The submissive squeals, leaning up to press a loving, tender kiss to Liam's lips in gratitude before he allows himself to be dragged into an evening of cocktails and gossip.

It all happens too quickly, in a mix of blurry, fruity cocktails and soft touches and slurred words. Louis isn't sure how long they've been sitting in the booth for, with empty fish bowl glasses gathering on the table that Louis and Zayn have more or less claimed as their own as they lean into one another to whisper giggles and profanities.

Louis had forgotten how good it felt to be in the company of other submissives, it was the same type of satisfaction that a group of Dominants would get when they are gathered together but better.

"It doesn't look like your scene is going to play out."Liam comments towards Harry, the two Dominants sitting in a booth beside their Submissives. He's keeping a close eye on the pair and on their surroundings.

"The night is still young,"Harry replies, taking a swig of his beer before he checks the time on his glimmering treasured watch. His eyes trail up to lock onto Zayh, a smile tugging onto his lips that reach to his eyes."We have plenty of time."

"What are you planning on doing?"Liam asks out of curiosity, leaning back into the booth as he takes a swig of his own beer. He had planned on coming out to spend some quality time - outside of their home - with his submissive, to show him off but those plans look like they have been scrapped for the mean time. As Harry says, the night is still young.

"We agreed on something simple, nothing extreme. Paddling was what he finally agreed on."Harry as that knowing smirk on his lips as he watches Zayns face light up with a laugh just as Louis hides his face in his best friends shoulder as he giggle over something that both of the Dominants would find stupid.