Chapter 2- Rescue

Jyn pov:

The soldiers took us into the ship.  They sat us down and started to ask questions.

Princess Leia entered, her presence silenced us all.

"You showed a lot of bravery on Scarif," she told us. "Thank you for delivering these." She lifted the small silver plans and gave a little smile.

We nodded and looked at each other with tired eyes and we were relieved that we were safe. Finally safe.

"We will be landing soon. Be prepared," The pilot said intensely.

"...Where...where are we going?" Cassian forced out with despair.

"Alderaan," Leia answered immediately looking out the window. She sees a gigantic ship, an imperial star destroyer.

"They're coming." she said rushing to get supplies for us. She handed us a bag and said, "Hide in the ship and run to an escape pod. Go to Alderaan. Unseen."

"Thank you." I said taking the bag giving her a slight smile. She smiled back and we hugged. As it my be the last time I see her again.

"Let's go," Cassian pulled me away as the ship started to pull up to the huge imperial ship.

We hid in a closet.

We heard screams from several rebels and shots from blasters followed by silence.

Foot steps led up towards our closet, but the doors were never entered. The door muffled the voices there was sudden silence and more foot steps.

We waited a couple of minutes and creeped out the door hesitating before realizing we were finally alone.

We raced to the door and into the ship...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Thank you all for reading. Update will be coming soon. Be one with the force. The force is with you.