Ashley:13

***************Ashley****************

I ignore Andrew eyes on me as I turn towards Miranda. I plaster on a smile as I giggle. "I'm sorry, can you repeat that?" I ask her as I cross my legs again. She smiles as she stares at me. I watch as her green eyes analyze me from head to toe to find any weaknesses. "We all want to know, if the rumors are true, are you pregnant?" I watch as her whole light lit up as she stares at me, waiting for my answers.

I took a deep breath and smile as I place my hands across my stomach. "yes, the rumors are correct, I am with child." I ignore the gasp and murmur of the audience. I turn my eyes toward the huge windows as sunlight stream through. Miranda lean forward in her chair eager to be the first person to know the answer the rumors. "Really, can you tell us who's the father?" she asks slowly as she fix the name cards to pass the time.

I bit the inside of my cheek as I thought of the options. If I tell them that Xavier is the father, many people would calculate the weeks and realize that I was fooling with Xavier at the time he was still engaged. I would be classified as a homewrecker or a slut, that would bring horrible unwanted publicity to all of us, but if I say there is no father, I would still be classified as a slut, because many people heads would think of numerous males. "Eric is the father." My eyes widen at Andrew statement. I felt like all the oxygen got knocked out of me as I stare at Andrew.

Soon the audience murmurs were loud enough that I couldn't hear Miranda. I watch as the lights dimmed and bell sounded for a commercial break. I narrow my eyes at Andrew as he smiles as he checks his phone. I clench my fist as I got up. I ignore Miranda's mouth of not moving. I walk past the sound guy and rip the mic from my head.

I waited for Andrew to enter the hallway, I watch as his smile widen as he places his phone in his suit pocket. "What the fuck was that?!" I scream at him. He narrows his eyes at me. "Lower your voice." He shouted. I clench my fist as I walk closer to him. "I could give a damn about my mouth." I ignore Maria warnings to calm myself down.

"You knew damn well, what you were doing, and here I was dumb enough to come here." I raise my hand up to slap him as I came feet of him. He wraps his hand around my wrist before I could give him a good wake up call. "This is my life, you're playing around with Dumb-ass, not yours." I shout. I ignore the staffs as they walk past us in the hallway.

"Do you know what would have happen if you really said his name, Hudson corp would have strip all ties we had with them." He grabs my wrist and drag me into the nearest dressing room. I caught myself as he pushes me in. "Listen here slut, We only have one chance to keep our ties with Hudson and I took it, Now everything is fix." I narrow my eyes at him. "Fix. Fix. you think what you just did fix shit!" I felt my blood boiling, all I can see is me pushing Andrew off a cliff or better yet stripping away everything near and dear to him.

My face lit up as a plan form in my head. His eyes narrow towards me as he watches my facial expression. "What the fuck you all smiling about?" I stay in my spot as he inches closer towards me. "What the hell is all that smiling for?" I felt my cheek sting as he breathes heavily. I bit my lip tightly as I look up at him.

"Listen here, I swear if you fuck this up, I will have that embryo remove from you one way or another, you don't want to mess with me Ashley!" He spat. I wince as I wipe his saliva off my face. I smile as I hear the producer shouting for us to come back on. I smile as we each stare at each other. "Hasn't anyone told you Karma is a bitch?" I smile as his eye start to twitch. I look down at his hands that were clenching and unclenching.

I walk past him and towards the door. I place my hand on the knob and open the door. "And I'm that bitch." I softly said as I exit the room.

I smile as I exit the station, I ignore the paparazzi as they push through the barriers to ask me numerous amount of questions. I chuckle as Andrew moody self-stay behind to cover his own ass, but every time, he tries to come up with something, the paparazzi are always one step ahead. I could laugh right now, but that would look suspicious towards the paparazzi.

I lean back as Maria and I enter the limo. She quickly pulls out her phone and continue texting. I let out a breath of relief as the limo pulled off from the station. "You know I'm proud of you, Ashley, you really have him sweating bullets." She chuckles as she removes the aviators off her face.

I smile. "The ass deserves it, even though this will tarnish all three of the companies, I could care less. He deserves it after dragging Eric name through the dirt. He didn't deserve it." I sigh as I ran my hand though my hair.

She nod. "I agree, Eric is a wonderful boy, although I do wish it was Eric's child, but I know that mother of his is sneaky and diabolical." I snort. "Tell me about it." I felt my phone vibrate as I remove it from my purse.

I unlock the phone to see Eric has put me in a group chat with Jake and Andre. I laugh as Jake and Andre cheer me on the move, I just pull at Miranda's show. I thank them for their support and encouragement on my decision. I text them back as they reply saying they'll be in my room waiting for me with a family size bag of Salt & Vinegar chips. I smile as I exit out my phone as I chuckle. Those three would turn my life around for the better and would be the family I always wanted. I'm just glad that this baby hasn't change anything between us.

I place my hands slowly on my stomach as I lean back and thought of the life, I would be able to give my little girl. I smile as we reach the drive way, I quickly got out the limo and made my way inside. I wasn't in the mood to hear the reporters from behind the gates. I ran up the stairs to spend some time with the guys. I greeted the guys excitedly as I open my room door. My eyes widen as I saw the destruction, my room was in.

I suck in my breath as I stare at my broken columns that was on the floor, my curtains are on the floors, I frown as I saw nail polish dripping from my vanity onto the floor, my bedsheets weren't even on my mattress. I felt my pressure shot up. "Guys!" I shout, I quickly turn towards the bathroom as I saw glass fall on the floor and shatter.

I quickly made my way toward the bathroom, I frown as I found the door lock. I quickly pound on the door. "Open up, and explain to me what the hell happened to my room?!" I shout. I wait quietly as I hear no response.

"maybe if we stay quiet, she'll go away." Andre whispers.

I pound my fist on the door hard. "it's my room Andre where would I go?!" I shout angrily. I step back as I hear their footsteps make their way to the door. I cross my arms as I stare at them angrily as they each step out the bathroom one-by-one.

"Your back fast." Jake stated slowly.

I look around my destroyed room. "I'm glad I am, now who want to explain, why my room look like this?" I walk over my bed and sat down.

"well you see." Eric began.

"It was all Jake and Eric plan." Andre blurts out.

"What?!" Jake and Eric shouts simultaneously.

Before I can say anything, the three of them continue arguing about whose fault it was. I shouted at them to calm down. They all turn towards me as I realize something. "Where is my salt & vinegar chips you guys promising me?" I ask them. They all look around the room as if I hadn't said anything.

Now I was pissed.