//.//

"Help. Scott. Is anybody there?"

Liam's voice rang out through the well, watching as Levi struggled to stay standing up at the bottom of the well. He wasn't too sure why her strength had faded, but he was getting the inkling that she wasn't just cut up slightly. Something was wrong, and it was getting increasingly worse. Not only was he poisoned with wolfsbane, but he had a feeling coming off from Levi. Almost like she was already dead.

"Somebody help us, please. Answer me!"

He shouted out once more, knowing that while it was for his sake, it was more aimed towards getting help for his friend. Casting another glance back at Levi, he moved closer to her and wrapped her arms around his neck, supporting her from sliding into the water even more than she already was. Her teeth were now chattering - a sign that she had been in this water for much longer than he had - maybe even by a good 12 hours more or so considering that she had been missing since the night prior.

"Help us! Help... Scott! Scott, help us, please. Help!"

Levi coughed, and as she pulled her hand back from her mouth, Liam knew it was getting to extreme's now. There was blood coating her hand, but it wasn't red anymore.

Her blood had turned as black as death itself.

//.//

As Lydia, Stiles and Parrish headed towards Eichen House she paused in her step. The two males turned to face her, Stiles moving closer and placing a hand on her arm.

"Lydia, what's wrong?" Stiles asked, while Parrish walked ahead up to the sign in office.

She looked around before meeting Stiles' eyes and allowing herself to stop zoning out from the feeling that had suddenly swept over her.

"Someone's dying."

//.//

Liam released his hold on Levi as she managed to balance against the wall of the well.

"I'm going to climb out and get help, do not move," Liam instructed her, noting that she couldnt even bring herself to utter a reply.

The beta began climbing, sticking his claws deeply into the rocks to push himself up further. HIs finger's slipped on moss, and suddenly the distance he had climbed was no longer impressive as he plummeted back down into the water. Levi tried to pull him up but she was too weak to even grasp on to him.

"No, no, no, no, no! Come on!" Liam yelled in frustration, slamming his fist into the brick wall that surrounded him. As he pulled it back to look at the damage he had caused, a flashback came to him.

"You did that. You went right through it." Scott said, watching as Levi and Liam studied the smashed up window.

"I jumped through the window?" Liam asked confused but also slightly impressed with what he could do.

"The cuts healed while you were changing." Levi softly muttered to the younger boy, watching as he was silent for a moment.

"I guess that's one good thing." He finally said, trying to find some light in the situation.

"For you. For someone else it could be really bad. We need to figure out how you can get a grip on this." Scott gently told his beta, but also firmly to show that he was going to be there to support him the whole way through the process.

"I've been trying to do that for years." Liam admitted, running a hand through his hair.

"What does your dad say?" Levi asked, watching and judging his body actions.

Liam paused for a second before replying just as gentle. "He says when kids get angry they deal with it in one of two ways: they either hurt themselves or they hurt someone else."

As he finished remembering the recent moment that he had shared with his alpha's he turned back to look at Levi who was struggling to keep her eyes open. He was going to get out of this well - not for him. But for her.

//.//

After another failed attempt, Levi opened her mouth ever so slightly as she turned to look at Liam.

"How does a wolf signal its pack?" She asked his with all her energy. Liam was silent and confused as he held onto her face to keep her eyes focused on him.

"They howl Liam."

Liam understood what Levi wanted. He turned away from her and took a deep breath before letting out a loud roar from his body, causing his eyes to turn bright yellow and give him a newfound burst of energy.

He turned back to Levi, only to find her eyes were now closed.

"Oh god no, Levi! LEVI!" He yelled, feeling for a pulse. He found a weak one and knew he couldn't waste anymore time. Grabbing onto her body, he pulled her onto his back and wrapped her arms around him in a way that both his hands were free but she was fixed onto him.

Taking a deep breath he began climbing. Having the responsibility of Levi on him was helpful, and he reached the top very quickly. Just as he was about to get to the very top he felts hands begin to slide on a patch of moss.

Liam yelled out just as his hands slipped away, but a strong grasp latched onto his and Levi's arms, pulling them both up out of the well.

Scott grabbed onto Liam's face as the beta hyperventilated. "You're okay, Liam. You're okay." He soothed, hugging the boy tightly.

Liam nodded, before he turned to look at the motionless Levi.

"But she's not."