(15) Whipped

Beginne am Anfang

"It's ok now, you can touch me." I was hesitant to embrace her. For one I did not want to hurt her again and secondly I didn't know if this was some kind of test to see if I could resist touching her.

"Really Liam, it's ok now. It won't hurt me."

"Leann how can you be sure? What if I touch you and you into that seizer type thing again? Kyle isn't here anymore I heard him drive away a good three minutes ago."

"Exactly Kyle isn't here anymore so it can't hurt me."

"I don't know Leann." Ever so slowly she closed the distance between us. Her body pressed against mine was the best pleasure I had ever had in my life. The electricity that ran through my veins proved to me that I could never live without her again.

"Leann, I love you." I weakly smiled knowing that she did not feel love towards me. She just felt the pull of mates. But she was human and had two mates, which made the pull to her so much weaker than it should be. When two mates find each other they shouldn't be able to leave one another alone. But with Leann that was only a one way...

"I love you too." She quickly hid her face away from mine, by placing it into my neck. Damn she smelled amazing. I'm not sure if she knew what kind of effect she had on me and I dreaded the day she found out, because then she would know I would do whatever it took to keep her happy. Even if it meant giving her up to Kyle because she loved him more. And I wouldn't blame her for loving him more. He had never tried to hide his feelings for her. But those four words set my future for me, I would spend every day of my life for the rest of my life trying to make it up to this beautiful woman that stood in front of me.

Leann POV

Had I really just said that I loved him? Sure it was true I was in love with Liam, but I was also in love with Kyle and I had made myself a promise that I wouldn't tell either of them how I felt about them yet. I definitely screwed that up. Because after taking a second to clarify it for himself Liam's lips were on mine. I couldn't help but kiss him back even if it made me feel bad for Kyle. He wasn't here anymore though so I could still breath.

This kiss was so sweet and unlike most that I have shared with either Liam or Kyle. It was full of so many different emotions love, compassion, lust, and happiness.

I slowly pulled away and looked up at Liam who smiled down at me. "Liam I..."

"No I understand sweet heart. You don't have to say anymore." He leaned down and kissed me on the forehead.

"Thank you." Then I quietly whispered, "I really do love you."

"I love you to Leann, and I know this is going to be a hard decision that will cause you pain. But even if you don't pick me remember that I will always love you, and I will be waiting for the day that you decided Kyle just wasn't the right guy for you." His smile became bigger, his words full of hope.

"I'm not picking anyone yet but I know I need too soon."

"You take as long as you need to, you're worth the wait." His sweet untruthful words made my cheeks red.

"I love making you blush."

"Why?"

"It makes me feel like...I don't know it just makes me happy to see I can make you blush. If anything it just brings color to that beautiful face of yours." Seriously when did this guy become so sweet?

I quietly yawned trying to cover it up with my hand. "Someone is obviously tired, honey you got to let me know when you need things like sleep or food. I'm not used to being around a human."

"You're saying you're not tired?"

"Oh no I'm extremely tired, but werewolves can go days without sleep, and I slept last night. So if I wanted too I could go like three or four more days without sleep."

"Wow." I could feel another yawn trying to creep its way back onto my face but I wouldn't allow it. I tried to finish walking up the stairs, but a cretin hansom mate of mine decided that he wouldn't allow that and grabbed me from behind and carried me like a child, again, the rest of the way to our room. When he had successfully set me down on my bed he looked down at me "Do I really have to sleep in a guest room or can I just try to stay on my side of the room?" A cute boyish smile appeared on his face. For some reason I felt like in the future I would not be able to say no to it.

"Sure I don't understand why that wouldn't be okay." His smile got even bigger as he leaned down and placed another kiss on my forehead. I quickly grabbed his face and brought his lips to mine. He slowly stood up and his eyes were darker than usual. Hmm?

He quickly took off his shirt and shorts and exposed his glorious body. I don't think that any male should be able to look that good in only a pair of boxers. Just imagine what he would look like without even those on? NO, No bad Leann, stop it. I need to be a good girl this wasn't fair to Kyle.

"Good night sweet heart, I love you." I could hear the smile in his voice, which only made me smile as I told him I loved him too. And that was the truth.

***

Yah so sleep is definitely wasn't coming to me any time soon. It had been over three hours and I couldn't even get myself to close my eyes. It just felt like something was missing, but truthfully I had no idea what.

"Leann?"

"Yah?"

"Have you fallen asleep yet?"

"Nope."

"Oh..." Neither of us talked for a while before both of us figured out why I couldn't fall asleep. Quietly I got up and crossed the room to Liam's bed. He automatically reacted and scooted over making room for me. I climbed in and cuddled up next to him, but for some reason that wasn't good enough for him because he soon grabbed me around the waist and pulled me close to his sleepy figure.

"I'm sorry my wolf kind of has a mind of his own and with you so close and me being so tired I didn't even think about stopping him." Well at least that's what I think he said his words were so mumbled I couldn't be sure.

"I'm not complaining." He kissed the back of my head and then told me to see if this help in me being able to sleep. But I'm not sure if he said anything after that because I was out within about thirty seconds.