» Revenge.

"Why did he do that to me?!", my best friend was in tears.

Broken heart, worst feeling ever.

The person who you love the most, the first person you think of in the morning and the last person you remember before sleep.

And then, he breaks your heart. Unexpectedly, just like that. Nothing you can do.

"Hey, honey, I know, it's hard now and it's the worst feeling ever. But for some time, it will pass. He is fuckboy, you know that. His job is to break women hearts. You're his doll on strings and when you fall in love with him, he can do everything what he wants. Don't let him ruin your day."

"Thanks, it helped.", she wiped her tears away. "Hey, Adriana, I have an idea. Maybe... maybe I can get him back all pain what he did to me."

"No, don't. You're just upset."

"I will get him revenge.", she ignored me and smile got on her face. "I have plan. And you are going to help me, Adriana. Listen, you have to pretend like you love him, you two will be in fake relationship. And then, we will break his heart when he will not expect that.", look in her eyes was evil.

"But-"

"No buts, we're starting today. Adriana, this will be his nightmare."

I didn't know that I got into biggest mistake ever. Plans sometimes go in wrong direction, baby.