Dax Wayne: Superhero school

Dax Wayne was bored. He checked his wristwatch for about the thousandth time that day. It said 2:30 P.M. He signed happily.

“Yes!” he said triumphantly. He was in his Science class, last period of the day and couldn’t wait to get home and go watch the new episode of Star Trek. Oh wait, sorry, my bad. Narrator’s fault. I was just informed that there is no new episode of Star Trek. It’s just the rerun marathon.

Dax Wayne was your everyday teenager. Who am I kidding? To tell you the truth, Dax Wayne was your everyday geek, he plays spends half a day playing World of Warcraft nonstop and geeky games till early morning like 4:00 A.M.

He watches Star Trek (no offense to all Star Trek lovers, I freaking love it too so…) I mean he watches those sci-fi geeky movies repeatedly all the time and even though he has a cool name, he wears glasses. Not like normal one, like the big, round, geeky ones. Okay, back to the present.

School lets out at 2:37 P.M. so Dax only had to wait about 7 minutes to wait before he gets out of this…... and I quote Dax, “shithole.” Unfortunately, the teacher, a hot petite chick Selena Gomez look-alike names Mrs. Sanders heard the comment. Now, when you first meet Mrs. Sanders, you will see a pretty 20-year-old-Selena Gomez-look-alike-even-though-she-already-has-kids-smiling woman. But don’t let that fool you spend a day with her and you will want to explode with frustration.

“Did you have something you wanted to say, Mr. Wayne?” She asked in a polite way in a not-so-polite fashion.

“No, I’m good.” Dax replied.

“OK, so would you like to explain to us why we fought the British and what the war was called?” She asked.

“No, I don’t but because you asked nicely, I will do it.” Dax got up from his seat by the window and headed to the front of the class. When he got there, he took one of the SmartBoard pens and drew a picture on the SmartBoard that looked like a battlefield with soldiers shooting at each other.

Notice how I said “it looked like.”

“So uh… the British guys didn’t give us our rightful money and stuff so we got pissed at them –“

“Language!” Mrs. Sanders barked at Dax.

“Whatever. Anyway, we got mad them so we got physical with them by shooting them and fighting them, the end.” Dax finished to laughter around the class and applause.

“Even though you are right, that was a rather unorthodox way to explain the Revolutionary War, Mr. Wayne.” She explained.

“Uh… I’m not a Mr. yet, I am still 16.”

“Doesn’t matter, Mr. Wayne,” The bell rang at that exact moment signaling the end of the day.

“Hell yeah!” Dax yelled with glee.

“Please do not act like mammals and trample the teacher!” Mrs. Sanders called to the students as they headed for the door.

“Hoo-ooo-oo,” Dax acted k=like a mammal and trampled the teacher.

Oh yeah, Dax does the opposite of what his teachers tell him to do.

Now most of you must think that Dax is this funny guy at school and has a rep at school about him being a clown. Well you are WRONG! R-O-N-G! WRONG!

He doesn’t have a rep as this funny guy or clown. He has a rep as a nobody so basically he has no rep at all and no friends at all.

“Dude!” Dax yelled at the narrator. Sorry Dax. You do have friends.

“No, I don’t.” Dax argued with the narrator.

“I know you don’t, that’s why I am telling everybody.”

“Sheddup.” Dax meant shut up. He just said shut up without stopping.

Its what the cool kids say now and he wanted to act cool

"Dude! seriously shut the hell up!" 

Im sorry Dax.

"No you're not."

I know. Stupid.