Chapter XLIV - The One Who Catches Her

"Costa, I don't care about any of them. I only want you. There's no one else for me but you."

In a second I'm in his arms. The look in his eyes takes my breath away. Those beautiful intense silver gray eyes that I missed so much are now staring into mine with so many emotions. How could anyone think they're so cold?

"And there's no one else for me but you," he vows, his fingers gently tracing the curve of my cheek. "Be mine? Will you spend eternity with me?"

"Yes," I whisper back.

His eyes flash as we stare at each other with naked honesty. Telling each other with our eyes what mere words can't deliver. Never have I bared my soul so completely to one person.

"Yes," I whisper again, and his thick sooty eyelashes sweep down as his attention draws to my lips.

He leans down and plants a soft kiss on my lips. Jolts of electricity pass between us and shoot straight to my core. He deepens the kiss and soon the two of us pull back breathless. 

"I want so much to take it slow for your first time..." he breathes. His eyes are full love and passion. 

"..but I don't know if I can," he groans just before his mouth captures mine desperately and hungrily. His tongue invades my mouth and I lose all thoughts. We're all tongues and lips and limbs tangled, attached to each other, straining and fighting to get closer.

Oh, the taste of him on my tongue...the feel of his warm hands on my bare skin. My heart thunders wildly in my chest and the heat spread all over me.

I slip my hands underneath his shirt and spread my fingers over the hard planes of his back and abs...I just want to feel his warm skin beneath my hands.

He reaches behind his back, and in one swift motion, he tugs his shirt off. I gaze up at his glorious chest, then down to the ridges of his abs, to the deep v and the little trail of hair that disappear beneath the waistband of his jeans. He's watching me with half-lidded eyes.

He reaches back and releases the clasp of my white lacy bra. My cheeks burn from the intensity of his gaze. He's devouring me with his eyes. "Mine," he utters as his hand comes up to touch my heated bare skin.

His mouth closes over me, licking and sucking hungrily. Oh, goddess...little sounds escapes my lips. I arch my back up. My hands grab a handful of his hair and tug him closer to my body. I can't think..."Constantine..." I moan that out loud. He's devouring me with his mouth, and his hands are spreading pleasurable bursts of flames all over me. The heat burns in my chest all the way down to my core. I feel like I'm losing control. My eyes are turning black.

My hands sweep over the solid muscles of his back and broad shoulders. I feel him shuddering above me.

"I don't want to hurt you.." he groans against my throat. His voice is changing. His hands clenched, crushing the stones and earth on either side of me.

Well, screw slow. I want him so badly and I want him now! I feel my lycan taking over. My long nails clawing at his back. I wrap my legs around his waist and flip us over so that I'm on top of him. I grind myself fiercely against him. My hands roam freely, mapping the hollow and the ridges of his body. My mouth goes to attack his chest, all the way up to his neck..kissing, sucking and nipping and licking...oh, he taste so...delectable.

All of a sudden I'm being flipped back down. He's breathing hard. His coal black eyes are staring fiercely into mine. His nostrils flare. His fingers slip inside the waistband of my jeans and pull it down my legs with urgency. Then the rest of his own clothing come off. 

He's on top of me again, trailing fire over my skin with his touch. The feeling of skin on skin. Our hands, tongues, and mouths move fervently and frantically against each other.

He takes my hand in his and holds it on the ground over our heads. his mouth finds mine in a feverish kiss and I feel our lycans are in control when we become one.  

I feel his warm wet tongue licking my shoulder before his mouth latches onto it and his canines break through my skin. I scream out in pain and pleasure. Torture and ecstasy. Before I know it my own mouth closes over his shoulder and bites hard, letting my canines pierce through his skin. He roars as I taste his blood on my tongue.

"Constantine..." I scream out his name as I ride waves after waves of pleasure that erupt like explosions through my entire body. His body turns rigid. Powerful shudders go through him and he groans out loud above me. His cheeks are flushed. The look of pure ecstasy on his face.

My body feels boneless as I gaze into his eyes. We're both lying on our back, breathless and his dark hair is wet with sweat. Dark shiny eyes staring into mine until they turn back into beautiful silver gray.

We've marked each other...and it's more than just skin deep. I can feel it right in my very soul. He's right there.

He reaches out and stroke my cheek gently with the back of his fingers. "I love you," he murmurs.

"I love you too," I mumble back sleepily.

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to take it slow for our first time," he whispers.

"It was perfect," I whisper back, smiling softly. I don't have anything to compare it with, but to me that was amazing. More than amazing. Now I'm totally his and he's truly mine, that's all I ever wanted and more...and that's perfect.

My eyes are already drooping. He pulls me into his arms and lifts half of my body onto his. I rest my head on his chest and feels his lips place a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Did I do okay?" I ask faintly.

"You did perfect," I hear him answer. 

I fall asleep listening to the steady rhythm of his heartbeat and his hand playing with my hair.  

*****************************************************************************

Okay, confession time. I'm a shy person (Well, okay maybe a lot of people who knew me would be rolling on the floor laughing when they hear me say this). Anyway, I don't kiss and tell. A lot of mature contents in other books leave me blushing. Some are done tastefully, but there are some that made me feel like pouring bleach over my brain. 

I tried my best, but I wasn't very comfortable writing this, so I apologize in advance if you are left feeling that way too. I will update again tomorrow. 

Much love,

Nicole